Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Mone wants to be a leader.

She feels she has learned enough to useful to pions.

Is what it is.

Just sucks that what she has to offer will have a very short shelf life due to how fast women’s wrestling is evolving.

She bout to rousey herself
How is women's wrestling evolving past her? Lol Shorty Is 32 and putting on great matches and hasnt slowed down.

Mone wants to be a leader.

She feels she has learned enough to useful to pions.

Is what it is.

Just sucks that what she has to offer will have a very short shelf life due to how fast women’s wrestling is evolving.

She bout to rousey herself

No bruh. Just...no. That dodo bird Ronda shot her own self in the foot. There's NO comparison b/t those two women.

Mone, Charlotte and Becky should instantly be locker room leaders by default anywhere they go. They have done the dance and won all the prizes and started this women's revolution shit. I don't see how it's considered in the slightest bad that she wants to lead. And comparing that to Ronda Rousey who was an attraction outside star 2-3 yrs in is dumb.

View attachment 1363477

Bruh you CAN'T be serious wit that shyt you just posted. Ain't no way.

Some of yall niggas was just recently shyt'n on and trashing some of the WWE women's match this past Raw (and previous Raws).

- Trashed Maxxine.
- Been trashing Jade.
- Trashed the Irish witches about how they got no crowd reaction.
- Trashed Kayden & Carter.
- Trashed the Sonya/Zoey/Shayna faction

That leaves who?? But...but...WWE ain't missing her tho. Her return won't be that big tho. Lol!! Geezus crust.
Not me, all of those women are great at what they do. I'm actually liking Frye and Dawn as tag champions. You just listed a 1/4 of their depth, but hardly the icing in that division.

How is women's wrestling evolving past her? Lol Shorty Is 32 and putting on great matches and hasnt slowed down.

Because she hasn’t evolved her style.
Hasn’t grown as a performer and teeters the line between diva and women’s wrestler.

That line is becoming quite distinguishable here lately.
No bruh. Just...no. That dodo bird Ronda shot her own self in the foot. There's NO comparison b/t those two women.
Really dude???
Reread what you just said and think about the irony.

Only difference is Mone not shitting on the hierarchy

Mone, Charlotte and Becky should instantly be locker room leaders by default anywhere they go. They have done the dance and won all the prizes and started this women's revolution shit. I don't see how it's considered in the slightest bad that she wants to lead. And comparing that to Ronda Rousey who was an attraction outside star 2-3 yrs in is dumb.
Never said it was bad.

I said what she has to offer is very limited.

Which is true, she’s Shotzi with sex appeal.

So much to learn from that….

Never said it was bad.

I said what she has to offer is very limited.

Which is true, she’s Shotzi with sex appeal.

So much to learn from that….
Yeah ima go head and call BS on comparing her to Shotzi who legit is trash. Only thing they got in common is Mone will sacrifice her body but that's where it starts and ends.

I love the idea of WWE has so many women now they don't need Mone lol which is fine for now....

But since when was wrestling not about selling big matches and name value being a big part of promoting these. Mone match ups would still be way bigger matches then the newer chick's on the main roster and in NXT. Yeah they might be good but Mone still has way bigger name value then 80% of these"abundance of women" and is part of the 4-6 women who laid the foundation of the new women's era. Gotta cut that bullshit angle. Folks talking like Mone is 40 and washed.

I guarantee 99% of those women would LOVE to work a program with Mone off her status alone and that Hunter would love to have her back in the mix.
I don't disagree about her appeal if she returned to WWE. That has a lot to do with the WWE being Motown and able to make almost anyone a hit. Only the few ever become bigger outside of it; Mone will always be bigger as Banks, and I think she lost track of how much of her appeal was due to that machine. People are talking far more about Mariah May than Mone when I hear about AEW. Even Toni seems more popular. Though that also has to do with Mone not recognizing that her core fan base is back in WWE' universe. That mass appeal didn't follow her to Mexico, Japan, or into AEW.

Yeah ima go head and call BS on comparing her to Shotzi who legit is trash. Only thing they got in common is Mone will sacrifice her body but that's where it starts and ends.
Don’t worry I don’t like none of these damn near divas except Chelsea cause she embraces her shortcomings.

I have a problem with these cheerleaders and ring card girls coming in and trying to take us back 20 years

Not me, all of those women are great at what they do. I'm actually liking Frye and Dawn as tag champions. You just listed a 1/4 of their depth, but hardly the icing in that division.

Which division? Raw and SD only got but so many women on each brand. They're not deep. Maybe not you...but a few mofos in this very forum have trashed...or continue trashing the women I've listed. Who left on the main? Becky and Charlotte. But we all know they both will continue becoming the default champs when they return.

Saying Mercedes hasn't evolved is some bad faith shit.

https://www.tokyvideo.com/fr/video/mercedes-mone-vs-azm-vs-hazuki

Would recommend both these matches from her first NJPW run.

Reciting she's one of the best over and over won't make it true either.
But she is 🤷‍♂️ she still puts on better matches then Rhea, Liv, Stratton, Bayley, and Becky and these are the chick's on the upper top of the main roster.

Ofcourse Mariah name is hot right now and your hearing about it alot she is in a big feud where folks want to see her get the belt from Storm who is also red hot right now thats been building for a year....lol Come on.

I will say this. I was banking on Mone blowing up when she and Naomi left. I thought that WWE dropped the ball on Banks, who seemingly was not being pushed the same as her peers that she built up the division with.

The problem is that she let too much time pass and then Khan fumbled the debut. By the time Mone appeared back on the scene, especially in the U.S. not only had the WWE's women sort of passed her by, but her having already appeared prior to AEW sort of killed the hype.

It just seemed like she left home to prove she can make it on her own, but it's like the rich kid who leaves home to rebel but is still living off their family's name and is never in any true danger of struggling. We all know the WWE door is always open. Sadly, so do AEW and it's fans. That's why she's a heel now.

Lol the hot takes in here are terrible and funny enough @IP360 brought up a good point that I was also gonna mention in here; everybody in here who steady hatin on Mercedes almost NEVER talk women's wrestling. Idk who you niggas actually like but I know that yall dont fuck with Isla and Alba, think Jade needs more work, dont care for Liv, dont care for Kayden and Katana, trash Lyra Valkaria, think Zelina is too short to wrestle, call Naomi overrated, etc etc. And thats just the WWE women's roster. The way yall talk about AEW I know yall dont care for their women either. So the reality is yall dont even care for women's wrestling as a whole to be seriously trying to say Mercedes is overrated or "women's wrestling has evolved past her"

I will say this. I was banking on Mone blowing up when she and Naomi left. I thought that WWE dropped the ball on Banks, who seemingly was not being pushed the same as her peers that she built up the division with.

The problem is that she let too much time pass and then Khan fumbled the debut. By the time Mone appeared back on the scene, especially in the U.S. not only had the WWE's women sort of passed her by, but her having already appeared prior to AEW sort of killed the hype.

It just seemed like she left home to prove she can make it on her own, but it's like the rich kid who leaves home to rebel but is still living off their family's name and is never in any true danger of struggling. We all know the WWE door is always open. Sadly, so do AEW and it's fans. That's why she's a heel now.
Did you watch any of her post-WWE run?

What are you even typing right now lmao

Back