Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I was looking for something quick to watch and stumbled across TNA on plutotv. Looks like their episodes go up on there but are maybe 2-3 weeks behind cus the one that was on is the week after they had Hendry in the NXT battle royal & they had Ziggler fighting Ali in their main event.

Ali and Ziggler were having a good match of course.. but got damn it was hard to get through with such a weak crowd.

I was looking for something quick to watch and stumbled across TNA on plutotv. Looks like their episodes go up on there but are maybe 2-3 weeks behind cus the one that was on is the week after they had Hendry in the NXT battle royal & they had Ziggler fighting Ali in their main event.

Ali and Ziggler were having a good match of course.. but got damn it was hard to get through with such a weak crowd.

It seem like they got a larger venue. But the crowd is still azzz.

It seem like they got a larger venue. But the crowd is still azzz.

from what i seen they are the worst part about the show right now apart of that zombie guy taking up tv time, hes been on there since the last time i watched and that was minute ago so maybe hes over for them? Idk. I only seen one clip of him and it wont the best.

Santana is over there too feuding with Moose and his stable. I forgot all about him but he seems to be holding his own

I hated the PCO gimmick at first. I sometimes have to remember I'm watching wrasslin. He's over w the crowd and I won't be surprised to see him on NXT at some point

Back