Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

There are positive signs towards the potential return of a top star in All Elite Wrestling.

Fightful Select’s Sean Ross Sapp has learned that Adam Cole was backstage at the August 14 episode of AEW Dynamite. While it isn’t out of the ordinary for injured talent to be at AEW tapings, Cole had been taken off the road a number of months ago as traveling seemed to be slowing down his progression towards an in-ring return. Cole had been factored into the Undisputed Kingdom faction.

However, perhaps a more promising sign of return was word that emerged from backstage was that Cole was set to resume training for a hopeful return as soon as next week.

Adam Cole last wrestled on September 3, 2023. Shortly after that he sustained an ankle injury in a freak accident during a show closing segment that ended up heavily derailing AEW’s plans, which Cole factored heavily into​

Imma be honest bruh...other than some of yall in here...who's really askin for Dragon Lee? I keep forgetting about him until one of you randomly mentions him. And I haven't seen or heard any fans wanting to see more of him.

Send him back to NXT and let him compete for that NA title or maybe the NXT title.
I've never understood the hype.

Back