Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics received a quote from Vince McMahon's attorney after reports began to circulate that McMahon was in failing health.

“Vince’s health is fine.” Vince McMahon’s lawyer, Jessica Rosenberg, said in a statement to Wrestlenomics. “We have no idea where the rumor that he had health issues came from, but it is not true.”

The story began circulating after comments were made on a YouTube broadcast by Lee Cole, the brother of the late Tom Cole, the former WWF employee who had alleged that he had been molested by the late Terry Garvin and Mel Phillips while working for the company as an underage ring boy. Tom Cole passed away in 2021 after commiting suicide.

The 8/14 edition of AEW Dynamite did 703,000 overnight viewers.

That is up from last week's 622,000 overnight viewers, according to WrestleNomics.com.

In the 18-49 demo Dynamite scored a 0.23.

That is up from last week's 0.19.

The 8/14 edition of AEW Dynamite did 703,000 overnight viewers.

That is up from last week's 622,000 overnight viewers, according to WrestleNomics.com.

In the 18-49 demo Dynamite scored a 0.23.

That is up from last week's 0.19.
Those 800k y'all were giddy about seem so long ago.

Imma be honest bruh...other than some of yall in here...who's really askin for Dragon Lee? I keep forgetting about him until one of you randomly mentions him. And I haven't seen or heard any fans wanting to see more of him.

Send him back to NXT and let him compete for that NA title or maybe the NXT title.
Just let him go out on TV and hoop. Him and Andrade are 2 big examples of getting over through workrate alone. Don't do him like that lol.

TNA getting the worse of this partnership
Id say its been pretty even as far as the numbers of talents appearing on both shows but NXT could do better when it comes to sending some bigger names over there. I think they might send Wes Lee over at some point to carry over his feud with the Rascalz because i saw that it was the opening package for TNA when it came on last week so it seems like a big story over there for them too.

Riley Osborne is nice too but he just aint as well known as some of the other guys on the roster

Id say its been pretty even as far as the numbers of talents appearing on both shows but NXT could do better when it comes to sending some bigger names over there. I think they might send Wes Lee over at some point to carry over his feud with the Rascalz because i saw that it was the opening package for TNA when it came on last week so it seems like a big story over there for them too.

Riley Osborne is nice too but he just aint as well known as some of the other guys on the roster
Dolph Ziggler will come home to bless Nxt with a TNA worth title defense before the end of the year Dubbz.

Back