Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Imma be honest bruh...other than some of yall in here...who's really askin for Dragon Lee? I keep forgetting about him until one of you ra dolly mentions him. And I have seen or heard any fans wanting to see more of him.

Send him back to NXT and let him compete for that NA title or maybe the NXT title.
Dragon Lee cool but his brother is the real deal which is RUSH who to me is amazing on all sides. I even think Rey Fenix>>Dragon Lee and WWE about to hoard him too in some bs but I'm all in for a Rey Fenix vs Dragon Lee match but Lee about to take a further back seat to Penta and Fenix if they do come in.

Imma be honest bruh...other than some of yall in here...who's really askin for Dragon Lee? I keep forgetting about him until one of you ra dolly mentions him. And I have seen or heard any fans wanting to see more of him.

Send him back to NXT and let him compete for that NA title or maybe the NXT title.
I mean everything you're saying is simply a product of that nigga not having any creative. Thats the only answer.

When he debuted on RAW they should have had him beat Dom. The crowd was hot for it. He went on to beat Dom for it anyway like a month later. Another one of those moments HHH was too pussy to just take a risk instead of draaaaaaaaaaaagggggginnng shit out.

I mean…

Them mfers look like street trash!!!

The name was fitting.

Liv look like she a damn lot lizard.

JD look like he homeless

Dominik looks like his diet consists largely of Mountain Dew Code Red and Funions

Finn looks like he barely showers

Wyatt 6 look like they all got better hygiene

I mean…

Them mfers look like street trash!!!

The name was fitting.

Liv look like she a damn lot lizard.

JD look like he homeless

Dominik looks like his diet consists largely of Mountain Dew Code Red and Funions

Finn looks like he barely showers

Wyatt 6 look like they all got better hygiene
Honestly that's why I thought it would work. I could see Liv and Domo turning up the trailer park love and Fin being an ass hole douche.

I will say they missed a perfect chance to bring back the Judgement Day ppv so the group could have their own PPV theme like WCW did with NWO Souled Out and WWF with the Rock Bottom ppv.

Back