Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Again, please watch the matches I posted. Mercedes vs. AZM vs. Hazuki, Mercedes vs. Kairi, Mercedes vs. Mayu Iwatani, Mercedes vs. Steph Vaquer from last year.

And I'm supposed to believe she's not as good as she makes out? NOPE SORRY.

So who are the stars on the women's roster??? I mean legit STARS. Bianca and Rhea....

Fill in the blanks
Even Bianca is currently treading water. They're doing absolute nonsense with her right now.

Outside of Bianca, Rhea, Iyo and Liv (unfortunately). Bayley got done incredibly foul with that reign. Nia and Tiffany are getting the ball rolling.

The women's division is dire atm lmao.

I agree w/ the highlighted.

Bianca was white hot whenever she left and it was clear that she was bout to be their main focus after she went over Sasha.

I also feel like WWE is in a great position as far the women go right now like to the point where they dont even need to be recruiting women anymore right now if you ask me. Having Mone on the roster would be a plus but they not hurting without her

from the moment she left for AEW i said that they needed her way more but it just seem like niggas wanted everybody feel like it was a major loss for WWE but i honestly never felt that way fr.

Not when you still got the other 3 women she came up with on the roster plus others like iyo, Bel Air and Ripley.

and THEN not to mention you already got the women who are coming up under those ^already who are proving to they can hang with the main event caliber stars like Stratton and Lyra.

so yea.. having Mone back would be great but shes not needed the way that some be trying to make it seem like she is.

So 5 women total outta a full roster of women from all 3 brands. That's not a problem?

Now if we talkin about quality...then I agree AEW needs her more. They in a sense still trying to build that roster. Yes WWE is stacked quanity wise. But QUALITY...you just named 5 women. That's not good brotha Dubbz.

Now don't get me wrong. The 3 you mentioned are the main ones so far keeping the women's division on the main afloat. TS and Lyra are the future. Wit Rox right around the corner. But a Mone/Sasha return would make a HUGE difference.

Even Bianca is currently treading water. They're doing absolute nonsense with her right now.

Outside of Bianca, Rhea, Iyo and Liv (unfortunately). Bayley got done incredibly foul with that reign. Nia and Tiffany are getting the ball rolling.

The women's division is dire atm lmao.

(Iyo's a proven ratings draw so please that's not even open for debate LMAO)

You got Bianca (who once shes out of this whole Jade tag team should be shot right back to where she belongs at the top of the roster) and Rhea

Those are your A+

Than IYO

Than Liv (sadly)

And theres the field... who are fine but they are clearly so far behind those 4 stars already mentioned

Thats like saying

"Well now we got Iija, Melo, Bron, and Gunther.... so if Cody leaves oh well"

I'm not even saying you're wrong but you still need your proven star talent and Mercedes isnt even 35 yet.

Im not saying put those stars at the top right away, im saying that once they are elevated then we'll be good

obviously they;re gonna have to come up through the ranks to be put over first. Soon Charlotte, Becky, and Bayley gone be phased out. Like you said theyre already pushing their 40s and once they do phase out then they'll officially pass the torches over to Rhea, Bel Air, and iyo. (Raquel was suppose to be their 4th but shit looking shakey..) but once they take the reigns fully thats when you'll start to see your Strattons, Lyras, Vaquers, etc moving up the card to be in a position similar to what they got Ripley and Bel Air in right now.

And at the same time im really not even bout to sleep on any of those NXT call ups.. Stratton got the MITB briefcase right now and you saw the reactions she was getting at some of those PPVs. She could breakout at any moment long as she dont do anything to it up and they dont do anything to fk it up creatively

You got Bianca (who once shes out of this whole Jade tag team should be shot right back to where she belongs at the top of the roster) and Rhea

Those are your A+

Than IYO

Than Liv (sadly)

And theres the field... who are fine but they are clearly so far behind those 4 stars already mentioned
A lot of the call-ups they've had recently could very easily be stars but they just haven't been booked well enough.

What's happened with Lyra since QoTR is just malpractice. Kiana hasn't even been on TV since that one match. Tiff seems to be the one they've put all their stock into.

I say this all the time but Hunter is almost exactly like Vince when it comes to booking quirks except he is terminally online and watches other promotions.

So 5 women total outta a full roster of women from all 3 brands. That's not a problem?

Now if we talkin about quality...then I agree AEW needs her more. They in a sense still trying to build that roster. Yes WWE is stacked quanity wise. But QUALITY...you just named 5 women. That's not good brotha Dubbz.

Now don't get me wrong. The 3 you mentioned are the main ones so far keeping the women's division on the main afloat. TS and Lyra are the future. Wit Rox right around the corner. But a Mone/Sasha return would make a HUGE difference.

Theres obviously more that would be filling the other parts of the card I was just going for the ones who would probably be a part of the main event at some point. You still got your zoey starks and your thea hails and all the other chicks in between that arent slouches.

I'm still confused why folks are going out their way to understand basic logic. Sometimes I just think it's an anti AEW thing and the fact that she is there that she gets downplayed.

I don't think it's anti-AEW. It's anti-Mone/Sasha. But it's there's no legit reason for it to be that way. Which is mind bottling to me. Like niggas is legit mad she left WWE, b/c she felt they...or I should say VKM...was taking the women's tag division as a joke? Mad b/c she wanted the women's roster to be better?

So she betted on herself and left. Aaaaaannnnnddd it seems like it has worked out for her quite well. You know who also betted on themselves, left, and it GREATLY worked out for them? A man named Cody Rhodes.

A lot of the call-ups they've had recently could very easily be stars but they just haven't been booked well enough.

What's happened with Lyra since QoTR is just malpractice. Kiana hasn't even been on TV since that one match. Tiff seems to be the one they've put all their stock into.

I say this all the time but Hunter is almost exactly like Vince when it comes to booking quirks except he is terminally online and watches other promotions.

Gat damn I forgot about Kiana!!!! Geezus crust!

Kiana not being on tv right now is some bullshit

should of left her where she was

honestly Rhea, Bailey and Shayna the only ones that have not had an awkward cadence on the mic.

The WWE roster is full of serviceable grapplers but they suck at talking.

Hell Tiffany even got a weird cadence.

AEW is full of female performers that can’t talk or grapple.

Too much telegraphing in their move set but that is also due to poor guidance. They all have potential tho

I've enjoyed Mones post W run, but in all honesty I don't feel like her value went up. Injuries and booking kinda halted things, in my eyes at least. This not a Cody or Punk situation

Back