Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

woods seems to be getting annoyed with kofi so i can see xavier eventually turning

if that happens wwe could just randomly replace him with another brotha, ie putting odyssey jones in the group

I thought u were just talking bout the hair honestly

But nah I don't think that's where the Woods/Kofi story going. I think a turn is coming but I don't think they gonna be forming a whole new New Day.

But nah I don't think that's where the Woods/Kofi story going. I think a turn is coming but I don't think they gonna be forming a whole new New Day.
This story with the addition of odyssey also just got a whole lot more interesting too because now I'm suspecting it might be Kof turning on Woods on some "Ya'll never seen it comin!" Type shit with Kross taking credit for it before moving on to fuck with somebody else now that he got those two to turn on each other.

I just don't see Woods running wit Final Testament.

MJF on his “issues” with Britt Baker:

“Tell me if this passes the smell test. I barge into a woman’s locker room. I scream in the face of an 110-pound woman, and then I physically threaten her by punching a wall in her vicinity…and I don’t get suspended. Does that pass the smell test to you? Almost everything that was written didn’t happen.”

“Everybody has co-workers at work they may not get along with. I have a feeling that this was blown out of proportion because all of the English wrestling commentary places that make money off of people like me, who are far more rich and talented and handsome and humble, need clickbait. I don’t have to like all my coworkers, and that’s fine. But yeah, dude, that sh*t was wild to read.”

woods seems to be getting annoyed with kofi so i can see xavier eventually turning

if that happens wwe could just randomly replace him with another brotha, ie putting odyssey jones in the group

I thought it was about the hair too, but that dude looks legit. I'll have to check out more matches.

Back