Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They gave the ball to him multiple times and he dropped it. The MJF stuff cut his legs from under him but he was still very over.

Got the TNT belt way too many times, despite not being great in ring and being incapable of going over 10 minutes.

They put him in a program with Samoa Joe & Hobbs, was the worst part of it.

Another one with Joe, had heat going into it too, he stank the match up.
Christian feud wasn't good too.

Had another chance with Undisputed Kingdom, had yet ANOTHER bad match with Joe and got injured. (Joe has had momentum going into every one of these feuds and after, I'm not gonna blame Joe at all for any of this.)

He's also 36, there's no way he goes to the WWE without getting sent to NXT cos he's not that good.
Wardlow is 36?!?

He done LOL

Jokes aside, Goldberg booking won't work longterm in a workrate company.

Hook had to lose eventually and he's been all the better for it. Always had potential.

Jade worked until it didn't and then she jumped ship. Someone else's problem now.

Jokes aside, Goldberg booking won't work longterm in a workrate company.

Hook had to lose eventually and he's been all the better for it. Always had potential.

Jade worked until it didn't and then she jumped ship. Someone else's problem now.

I noticed they stopped letting Jade experiment after those mishaps at Clash at the Castle. Back to that Goldbergy style booking and well yeah same ole Jade. I'm almost at the point of harassing Hunter on Twitter to get Bianca outta this.

I noticed they stopped letting Jade experiment after those mishaps at Clash at the Castle. Back to that Goldbergy style booking and well yeah same ole Jade. I'm almost at the point of harassing Hunter on Twitter to get Bianca outta this.
They should cut their losses and have her work NXT already lmao. I get that they don't want it to look like they have buyer's remorse but this shit stinks.

They should cut their losses and have her work NXT already lmao. I get that they don't want it to look like they have buyer's remorse but this shit stinks.

BEEN said she never should of been on the main roster

Those nxt girls passing her the fuck up n have been for a minute now. She need that and lvl up in her life but they probably not gone do that now

They gave the ball to him multiple times and he dropped it. The MJF stuff cut his legs from under him but he was still very over.

Got the TNT belt way too many times, despite not being great in ring and being incapable of going over 10 minutes.

They put him in a program with Samoa Joe & Hobbs, was the worst part of it.

Another one with Joe, had heat going into it too, he stank the match up.
Christian feud wasn't good too.

Had another chance with Undisputed Kingdom, had yet ANOTHER bad match with Joe and got injured. (Joe has had momentum going into every one of these feuds and after, I'm not gonna blame Joe at all for any of this.)

He's also 36, there's no way he goes to the WWE without getting sent to NXT cos he's not that good.

Damn fem...tell us how you really feel. Lol

BEEN said she never should of been on the main roster

Those nxt girls passing her the fuck up n have been for a minute now. She need that and lvl up in her life but they probably not gone do that now

The worse part is they gonna continue to sacrifice better girls for the sake of keeping up appearance. Its not too late to have her go down there especially with the move to CW and just let her get more reps down there. Get Bianca out of this shit and back on the path to Rhea cause what are we gonna do at this rate? Sacrifice Bianca to put Jade over as a solo chick? Are we seriously looking at Jade squashing Bianca?!? FOH

As we previously noted, AJ Styles was originally scheduled for last night's Smackdown taping. He was not in attendance. We are told that Styles is still slated to return to WWE storylines before the 8/31 Bash in Berlin but the decision was made that as creative plans locked in for last night's show it was not the right week to do it. We are told the plan is he'll be back shortly.

Jacob Fatu was not backstage last night. There is a growing belief among WWE talent that he is legitimately injured.

Dakota Kai is currently off the road and has not wrestled since last month's Japan tour. The belief among some is she's hurt as well but we have not confirmed that and if she is, we don't know any specific details.

The dark match after last night's WWE Friday Night Smackdown taping saw Liv Mogan vs. Kairi Sane. Dominik Mysterio interfered, which brought out Braun Strowman and they held a tag match with Kairi pinning Morgan. We are told that backstage, the Morgan-Mysterio team got high marks for how well they interacted and worked together
the word i've got from a very reliable source is that she has sustained a knee injury.

The worse part is they gonna continue to sacrifice better girls for the sake of keeping up appearance. Its not too late to have her go down there especially with the move to CW and just let her get more reps down there. Get Bianca out of this shit and back on the path to Rhea cause what are we gonna do at this rate? Sacrifice Bianca to put Jade over as a solo chick? Are we seriously looking at Jade squashing Bianca?!? FOH
alot of niggas on here wanted Jade going straight to the main roster when i Based Dave said she needs to revisit Nxt again first.

Back