Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

PWInsider.com is sad to report the passing of one of professional wrestling's all time great villains and one of the most successful bookers of all time during his WCW run, Kevin Sullivan.

Sullivan, who had been dealing with a number of health issues in recent months, was 74 years old.

This is a developing story and we will have more details and a look at Sullivan's career ASAP.

Our deepest condolences to the family, friends and fans of Kevin Sullivan.

How they don't have anything for him to do but Jungle Boy a champion.
Why would they invest in a guy who they know is going to WWE in the matter of months and makes it known. I don't think it's as petty as Iceberg is saying with the Punk affiliation since plent of Punks boys are getting TV time and pushes. Just smart business to cool him off for his release. WWE does it all the time no different.

Why would they invest in a guy who they know is going to WWE in the matter of months and makes it known. I don't think it's as petty as Iceberg is saying with the Punk affiliation since plent of Punks boys are getting TV time and pushes. Just smart business to cool him off for his release. WWE does it all the time no different.
They shouldn't have had him sit for the last 3 or 4 months. Use him while you got him to put someone over. They didn't put Andrade away when his contract was running out.

They shouldn't have had him sit for the last 3 or 4 months. Use him while you got him to put someone over. They didn't put Andrade away when his contract was running out.
Didn't help Starks being at WWE events multiple times. I think Starks was completely checked out hoping AEW would just release him.

I hope Starks surpasses my expectations because he has been slick mid most his AEW run maybe WWE will level him up and hopefully not like Tiger King or whatever Pillman Jr goes by.

Last edited:
An update on Bobby Lashley and WWE.

Fightful Select had noted recently that Bobby Lashley’s contract would be up soon. His Hurt Business partner MVP’s contract has already expired, and Lashley’s isn’t far off. Based on what industry sources tell Fightful Select’s Sean Ross Sapp, Lashley’s deal will be up this weekend.

Those we spoke to in WWE during Summerslam weekend were under the impression that Bobby Lashley would be leaving the company, and that there were no creative plans for him in the company moving forward. We can confirm that he’s been discussed backstage in All Elite Wrestling since word of his contract status emerged. However, no offer has been made as Lashley remains under contract.

We’re told that Lashley also has interest from the fighting world, and in Japan.

Those close to him believe he will make at least an appearance in AEW, and say he's ready to return to TV.

For those asking, Mustafa Ali is finished with TNA for the time being.

damn shame lashley’s wwe run is ending like this

View attachment 1356390

The truth is eventually going come about who Triple K really is…

It's not that deep bro

Lashley pretty much summed it up himself in that same interview. HHH has his guys and Vince had his. Lashley was Vince guy and THB was Vince project that Vince himself ruined before he got taken down. HHH did try w/ Lashley it was just a all around bad luck situation from the booking to him getting hurt towards the end. I don't think race has anythingto do w/ the situation

Lashley found himself in the same position as a lot of other talent that's not being used rn too also and that's more of the problem.

Yeah I still think Hunter has always moved funny but wrestling fans will always praise him. I always found the Hunter love weird knowing the history.

Yeah I still think Hunter has always moved funny but wrestling fans will always praise him. I always found the Hunter love weird knowing the history.

Only shit I found suspect was the shit with Booker T when they feuded at mania 19. They really said it was WWE vs WCW lol

Hilarious

Only shit I found suspect was the shit with Booker T when then feuded at mania 19. They really said it was WWE vs WCW lol

Hilarious
That shit was racist as fuck looking back at all angles.

Triple H from 2005-2015 always acted like a the old white man who finds. Black culture silly by mocking it when he was doing promos with black talent.

Hunter also tried to stop Rock from shining too but Rocks popularity was too big to stop.

This is what a real champion A tier star looks like. Not a rapper with a napoleon complex that couldn’t even get over being Kanye’s lackey. Only niggas like Lil body g can love a Big Sean

Only shit I found suspect was the shit with Booker T when they feuded at mania 19. They really said it was WWE vs WCW lol

Hilarious

yea, that whole story was fucked up and was my least favorite thing from that whole period

I was stupid enough to believe they were bout to put booker over after the way they had him shitting on him but after that i knew what it was

Back