Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Naw I wouldn’t bring him in. Why do something AEW already has done?
When did a manager only become a specific company thing? Arn was coming out with Cody before AEW. Idk I don't think it does anything against Cody, Arn was dropping promo gems managing Cody and could be used when Cody starts getting shakey and second guessing himself.

Arn def part of Cody's legacy run so there will always be call backs and reoccurrence so If Cody already teasing having one in the short future for WWE might as well make it Arn.

I don’t think WWE failed ricochet

He was utilized to his full potential in NXT and HHHs WWE

Just because he wasn’t used the way some fans wanted him to be used doesn’t mean the company failed him. He reached his ceiling

He's a midcard to upper midcarder at best unless he lands in a smaller promotion where he's considered a big fish. He was booked great on NXT but then became a victim of Vinces booking team. You can tell HHH was working to have him featured more but he had a big decision to make with that contract coming up.

He'll do good outside of WWE since he'll be able to move around freely to different promotions.

If they can get Arn back before they run Cody vs Orton it'd be great.

My reason for saying this is cus then we could see Ortons sadistic side return. Just imagine Arn catching a punt to the head cus Cody don't make it out in time to save him or whatever. Shit would be cinema... those the type angles I miss and want to see more of in this era

My reason for saying this is cus then we could see Ortons sadistic side return. Just imagine Arn catching a punt to the head cus Cody don't make it out in time to save him or whatever. Shit would be cinema... those the type angles I miss and want to see more of in this era
Money on the table for that and Arn still dropping gems when in position.

The irony would be that Anderson is where Orton got the punt finisher from.

Back