Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

View attachment 1282734
07bd7-16946999697129-1920.jpg

Trying to paint AEW in a negative light. LLS.

fx0w5zcesvd21.jpg

rawseats.jpg

Just stop. Your such a die hard fan yet using dumb antics to prove a point because you would know shit like this happens all the time across both sides.

Yall peeped how @PhenomTheMac continously moved the goalpost after inaccurately describing so called non-existent story lines?

So he moves to the next talking point of attendance being down and ratings decreasing. Smh.

Something will stick huh? Lol

Say what you want about the “storylines” or aew’s business but they are putting on entertaining wrestling matches weekly, even with cards that seem “weak” on paper.

Get off Cornette dick too

Lol bro you genuinely are a solid poster plz don’t go out like this
Bruh. I feel like I'm at a Jim Jones meeting and I'm the only one not drinking the kool-aid.

Are yall getting paid by Tony and not telling me? Why can't yall admit that terrible attendance, nose diving ratings, and sky rocketing budgets are a bad combination?

Bruh. I feel like I'm at a Jim Jones meeting and I'm the only one not drinking the kool-aid.

Are yall getting paid by Tony and not telling me? Why can't yall admit that terrible attendance, nose diving ratings, and sky rocketing budgets are a bad combination?

I'm looking around and I dont see anyone saying that bad attendance / mid ratings is a good thing. Quick can you pull that up for me? Or are you doing this thing again where you keep moving the goalpost cause you cant realistically put up a credible debate outside of your sticking points?????

Yall peeped how @PhenomTheMac continously moved the goalpost after inaccurately describing so called non-existent story lines?

So he moves to the next talking point of attendance being down and ratings decreasing. Smh.

Something will stick huh? Lol

Say what you want about the “storylines” or aew’s business but they are putting on entertaining wrestling matches weekly, even with cards that seem “weak” on paper.
Huh. Are u on drugs? What the fuck. I answered that shit and niggas hit me with the hardy har Har didn't read shit.

My nigga. They DONT have storylines. They DO have attendance issues (to put it mildly). They DONT have a TV deal for 2025.

I'll move the goalposts closer if you'd like. Bring them shits in to a quarter inch past your nose.

I hope the shit turns around for them. I really do. Because they need to turnaround.

Because we are *enjoying* the shows. Business is rough on AEW this past year no doubt but we are not analyst nor trying to find reasons to shit on them when we are genuinely enjoying whats on our tv as fans. Thats on them to tighten up and fix but as a product presented to us we enjoy it. If it was bad then thats a different story but oh wait we cant say its good because its bad to...YOU. Sorry my boy but you dont got to hate watch or hate discuss it. Drop the blue caps and keep it pushing or join the geeks who care about everything outside of the show on www.x.com.

I love yall. I
Because we are *enjoying* the shows. Business is rough on AEW this past year no doubt but we are not analyst nor trying to find reasons to shit on them when we are genuinely enjoying whats on our tv as fans. Thats on them to tighten up and fix but as a product presented to us we enjoy it. If it was bad then thats a different story but oh wait we can say its good because its bad to...YOU. Sorry my boy but you dont got to hate watch or hate discuss it. Drop the blue caps and keep it pushing.
Cool.

I'm looking around and I dont see anyone saying that bad attendance / mid ratings is a good thing. Quick can you pull that up for me? Or are you doing this thing again where you keep moving the goalpost cause you cant realistically put up a credible debate outside of your sticking points?????
Look. They don't have stories. Which is why they are hemorrhaging viewership. That's the connection. Got it?

I don't watch TNA/Impact. But I'm sure as hell not gonna waste my time posting negative shyt or researching anti-TNA/Impact twitter articles. What's the point?

When links about AEW's ratings being down gets posted...anti-AEWers are quick to respond and be on some "HA! HA! AEW SUCKS!"

Yet when links about AEW's ratings are up or surpassed a ratings mark...
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Back