Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

the swerve is a babyface who broke into a mans house and lingered over a baby’s crib is a funny take.

I remember when the Rock basically committed felony assault on Mick Foley & he was still being cheered. Nobody psychoanalyzed that shit lol

Swerve was very much a heel when he did that. Let’s not pretend otherwise

None of what you said about the Bucks makes any sense. In fact what are you even trying to say?

don callis literally explained his reasoning for having Ospreay fight in his own stable no matter how ridiculous it may have seemed. There was a logic given.

Toni went crazy after she lost her belt which is an age old wrestling troupe. Aside from her butler who else is playing along with it? Cause everyone else acknowledges that “this isn’t the Toni they knew.”

The devil story only fell apart cause Cole got hurt.

I know you’re trying to work this reverse Shenco gimmick but….
Bingo. Phenom just anti AEW if you havent noticed. All up in joy when it comes to WWE related stuff. These are the classic twitter fan takes and draw the line in the sand moments.

I love the Danielson and Cesaro not having the same glow line. Danielson glowing more then ever in the ring and having the best matches of his career in his past 10-15 years as an active wrestler. Atleast keep it a buck.

It's y'all that's insufferable, con man don't need y'all defending his company every time someone says something about it.
If you find folks “insufferable” put us on ignore or just bypass our posts and stfu
:js4:

Niggas be in their feelings when they get challenged for posting dumb shit that exposes the fact they hate watching a product they claim they don’t care for

If you find folks “insufferable” put us on ignore or just bypass our posts and stfu
:js4:

Niggas be in their feelings when they get challenged for posting dumb shit that exposes the fact they hate watching a product they claim they don’t care for
If you don't like people's opinions then put them on ignore

Swerve was very much a heel when he did that. Let’s not pretend otherwise

None of what you said about the Bucks makes any sense. In fact what are you even trying to say?

don callis literally explained his reasoning for having Ospreay fight in his own stable no matter how ridiculous it may have seemed. There was a logic given.

Toni went crazy after she lost her belt which is an age old wrestling troupe. Aside from her butler who else is playing along with it? Cause everyone else acknowledges that “this isn’t the Toni they knew.”

The devil story only fell apart cause Cole got hurt.

I know you’re trying to work this reverse Shenco gimmick but….
And now he's a babyface within the same story. That's not a good story. That's getting over in spite of the story because his manager has a popular dance.

They made reference that Okada joined the elite for 14 million reasons, wink wink. Which is in reference to his supposed contract. I don't blame you for not knowing that though, since it's insider bullshit not shown on the show.

Callis inane bullshit is just that. That's not a story.

Everyone is playing along with it. Everytime she's interviewed they are going along with the gag. She doesn't think she's a starlet, she actually is a starlet and people react accordingly.

The devil fell apart because Tony can't tell a story. Did Wardlow losing in a TV match have anything to do with Cole being hurt?

It's cool that yall like AEW. But this inability to see the obvious is kinda weird. All I or anyone is saying is that they are cold as ice. Stop trying to tell me the emperor has new clothes.

I'm not the one booking 10000 plus seat arenas and only filling it up with 3000 people. I'm not the one signing all these new toys to million dollar deals and losing viewers. They losing a 100000 viewers every few months man, so something isn't working. It's a gimmick to notice that and say so? Dynamite under 800k for the big debut of Mercedes AND a World title match. Collision under 400k for another Bryan "dream match". AEW STILL doesn't have a TV deal for next year and are currently under a media company hugely in debt that is slashing costs everywhere.

Just let me know, when it's okay to notice this stuff. And when it's okay to actually start talking about it. Seems like yall need more time to let it set in.

And now he's a babyface within the same story. That's not a good story. That's getting over in spite of the story because his manager has a popular dance.

They made reference that Okada joined the elite for 14 million reasons, wink wink. Which is in reference to his supposed contract. I don't blame you for not knowing that though, since it's insider bullshit not shown on the show.

Everyone is playing along with it. Everytime she's interviewed they are going along with the gag. She doesn't think she's a starlet, she actually is a starlet and people react accordingly.

The devil fell apart because Tony can't tell a story. Did Wardlow losing in a TV match have anything to do with Cole being hurt?

It's cool that yall like AEW. But this inability to see the obvious is kinda weird. All I or anyone is saying is that they are cold as ice. Stop trying to tell me the emperor has new clothes.

I'm not the one booking 10000 plus seat arenas and only filling it up with 3000 people. I'm not the one signing all these new toys to million dollar deals and losing viewers. They losing a 100000 viewers every few months man, so something isn't working. It's a gimmick to notice that and say so? Dynamite under 800k for the big debut of Mercedes AND a World title match. Collision under 400k for another Bryan "dream match". AEW STILL doesn't have a TV deal for next year and are currently under a media company hugely in debt that is slashing costs everywhere.

Just let me know, when it's okay to notice this stuff. And when it's okay to actually start talking about it. Seems like yall need more time to let it set in.
210.jpg

Didn’t read

the swerve is a babyface who broke into a mans house and lingered over a baby’s crib is a funny take.

I remember when the Rock basically committed felony assault on Mick Foley & he was still being cheered. Nobody psychoanalyzed that shit lol
Cause that didn't happen. Rock was a heel through the entire story with Foley. In fact Foley got his revenge by counting the deciding pinfall against Rock at Mania that year. Even further than that, Rock was still heel even after that until he was actually kicked out of the corporation.

And even after that, he actually reconciled with Foley to form the rock n sock connection. And even more than that, a full year later he finally entrenched himself as a true white meat babyface when he selflessly volunteered to team with Foley in a 5 on 2 handicap match against DX.

Rock had a whole lot of character beats to get to full babyface status over a long arc. Swerve... did not.

Bingo. Phenom just anti AEW if you havent noticed. All up in joy when it comes to WWE related stuff. These are the classic twitter fan takes and draw the line in the sand moments.
I'm not though. Can we atleast all admit that AEW is not doing well right now from a business sense?

And if we can get that far, which I'm skeptical of, but if we can do that, then can we maybe, possibly admit that that's a reason for concern?

I love the Danielson and Cesaro not having the same glow line. Danielson glowing more then ever in the ring and having the best matches of his career in his past 10-15 years as an active wrestler. Atleast keep it a buck.

Bingo.

They have freedom to do what they want in the ring while hurting themselves or others doing stupid shit but y'all complain because WWE wants the performers to be safe

Back