Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Can't even talk about the shit when that's literally all we do in here. So who really in their feelings?

Yall like it? Cool. But they've lost half their initial audience with no signs of the losses stopping as of yet. That's, umm not good. Problematic for the long term health of their business even. Since I actually want AEW to succeed, I find their current predicament kinda sad. But I guess better to just pretend everytine is peachy keen.

If you don't like AEW...then don't watch it. Don't go searching for news that paint them in a negative light. Don't do anything. Stick to the promotion that you like. It's that easy.

I never understood the logic of constantly posting all shyt negative about a wrestling promotion...when your negative opinion will have NO affect on the company themselves. Lol!

"Yeah imma post these decreased AEW ratings. That'll show Tony Con"

"Imma make a list of how AEW's storylines don't make any sense. That'll show these AEW fans."

Lol

this-is-how-it-feels-to-make-a-post-on-threads-v0-3iibuob8japc1.png
07bd7-16946999697129-1920.jpg

Trying to paint AEW in a negative light. LLS.

If you don't like AEW...then don't watch it. Don't go searching for news that paint them in a negative light. Don't do anything. Stick to the promotion that you like. It's that easy.

I never understood the logic of constantly posting all shyt negative about a wrestling promotion...when your negative opinion will have NO affect on the company themselves. Lol!

"Yeah imma post these decreased AEW ratings. That'll show Tony Con"

"Imma make a list of how AEW's storylines don't make any sense. That'll show these AEW fans."

Lol
Hey stop posting all that wrestling news in the *checks notes*... wrestling news thread.

Back