Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ironically I think KO being suspended by Aldis will help him get recruited by Cody and in turn Pearce will let Aldis hold down Becky.

But even then Becky is far removed from the CTRL shit. Better call in Jade

Who's the 5th member of Damage Control on Friday's?

Rhea maybe.

Her and Becky would make sense seeing as thats whos they teasing for Ripleys next feud. Plus i dont think either of them have any other plans for the show. Only thing is this kinda goes against the brand split whenever they have been trying to follow that shit lately so idk...

Ironically I think KO being suspended by Aldis will help him get recruited by Cody and in turn Pearce will let Aldis hold down Becky.

But even then Becky is far removed from the CTRL shit. Better call in Jade

I was gonna say that i think Owens would be the 5th for the mens face team too lol even tho Im hoping for AJ. If its not him then i do think its Owens but once again it goes agaisnt the whole brand split. Unless they explain it the way you just did

Hopefully when they jump Bayley out of DC 2.0 they get the other chick out too and jsut have it be Iyo, Auska, and Sane.

War Games is in just a few weeks, and we’ve learned more about the plans for the show.
Fightful Select reported months ago that War Games was planned for Survivor Series, and confirmed it a month ago, but the combatants for the men’s side of things have been planned for quite some time as well. A warning to please navigate away if you wish to avoid potential spoilers.

It was reported by Wrestling Observer Newsletter this week that Drew McIntyre was being considered for WWE War Games, but beyond that, we’ve actually heard that’s been the working plan for the match for months now. Specifically, McIntyre has been planned for the heel/Judgment Day side of things, making it a 5-man team. The plan since this summer for the babyface side was a returning Randy Orton, with the reveal tentatively planned before the day of the show as to avoid any CM Punk speculation.

As with anything, it’s important to note that creative plans often change, albeit far less these days than in previous years. However, in recent months, Orton and McIntyre were both in the plans.

We were also told that a Women’s War Game match is planned, as one could surmise from the end of Smackdown. PWInsider reported that Becky Lynch was expected to be involved, though we've been unable to confirm that yet.

Orton coming off a major injury first match is War Games, that's stupid

It's just like any other regular match unless he just choose to do crazy ass spots. Its one where he could get away without doing much too since it's so much other shit goin on. If he in I'd also expect him to come in last so he not in as long

Back