Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

It's just like any other regular match unless he just choose to do crazy ass spots. Its one where he could get away without doing much too since it's so much other shit goin on. If he in I'd also expect him to come in last so he not in as long
War games everyone should get fucked up, don't be in it if you're trying to play it safe

Thats the problem when you start adding hella hardcore shit to things, folks start expecting that as a must. Just like when Mankind got thrown off the Cell and through the Cell twice, mfs were shitting on HIAC matches that didnt have anything close to it.
It's they fault that nobody wanna see a war games that's just a regular tornado match anymore. If that's the case don't do it anymore

It's they fault that nobody wanna see a war games that's just a regular tornado match anymore. If that's the case don't do it anymore

Who doesn't want to see Wargames? Everybody is hype for that shit and we're hoping it'd be returning this year instead of the tradition 5 man

Who doesn't want to see Wargames? Everybody is hype for that shit and we're hoping it'd be returning this year instead of the tradition 5 man
OGD want to go back to no weapons, tables and other stuff used. Nobody wanna see those 1980's war games matches in 2023

If TNA got Punk, Sasha, and Ospreay. Thats a respark for sure to set the tone back from being a D list company.

They aint got that kind of money tho.

If TNA got Punk, Sasha, and Ospreay. Thats a respark for sure to set the tone back from being a D list company.

They aint got that kind of money tho.

What kinda money they got then?? Lol

I need a Sasha vs Guilia match for sure.

I can't see too many top level folks looking at TNA as an option. Not until you get better TV. If Punk were to sign there's not really anyone for him to work with remotely close to his level

I can't see too many top level folks looking at TNA as an option. Not until you get better TV. If Punk were to sign there's not really anyone for him to work with remotely close to his level

The fans will come. When that happens...then other top talent would wanna come. Which results better tv.

Punk knows he's a draw. Mofo like a prowrestling Piped Piper.

I was just about to say the same thing. Punk would honestly be the main piece to it all and It wouldnt work without him

he'd have to be on some "Im doing this to help the industry" type shit also along with the others. Theyd pretty much have to bet on themselves the same way the elite did with AEW.

If they did that then the pay would come once they start signing other major talents, doing shows and shit

The fans will come. When that happens...then other top talent would wanna come. Which results better tv.

Punk knows he's a draw. Mofo like a prowrestling Piped Piper.
Not doubting Punks drawing ability. That's been proven many times over. He had people tuning in to WWE backstage. My question is more does Impact even air on a channel that most people get?

I think they gotta keep building, become a touring brand, get better TV, build up a couple stars, etc. Just infrastructure stuff before they can really bring in bigger names. At present I think they'd be dragging folks down instead of being able to be brought up from the association.

Back