Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They got nobody worth building up right now. They tried that with Josh Alexander.
It's gonna be hard with AEW still hoarding a lot of people. They can maybe grab some of the WWE cast-offs and I'm sure they will, but what they really need is AEW to let some of their younger guys and girls go.

Not doubting Punks drawing ability. That's been proven many times over. He had people tuning in to WWE backstage. My question is more does Impact even air on a channel that most people get?

I think they gotta keep building, become a touring brand, get better TV, build up a couple stars, etc. Just infrastructure stuff before they can really bring in bigger names. At present I think they'd be dragging folks down instead of being able to be brought up from the association.

trust, if he involved you can bet the people thats fans of him gone find a way to watch that shit

only thing is those mfs are on like twitch and axcess right now and i dont know how that works as far going towards them getting a deal. Theres a chance that a small network or one similar to CW might take a chance on them just for having Punk in their pocket. Reason i say this is cause of that NWA situation. Those mfs were down just as bad a IMPACT!

You got Ziggler, Shelton Benjamin and guys like that who are now free too.. not the youngest but they can put over younger talents and help hold shit up until they enough people in there. Those are also guys you can give producer roles and have working with the talent

They got nobody worth building up right now. They tried that with Josh Alexander.

Exactly.

You gotta hit it out the park right off the bat. If there's a possibility they can get Punk now...you gotta go for it. Business wise...it makes sense. Everything else will work itself out.

Last edited:
The issue with JR is that he sounds nothing like he did in WWE or in WCW. It’s just age. And him always seeing to forget things while on the broadcast is a problem too. I’ll always have respect for him but he doesn’t need to be a full time announcer anymore
admit it Ro your biased against senior citizens.

If TNA got Punk, Sasha, and Ospreay. Thats a respark for sure to set the tone back from being a D list company.

They aint got that kind of money tho.
TNA has the money but after what Tessa Blanchard did would they entertain a wrestler who is good but a 2x known quitter like Banks?

Punk has a good fan base and name value, he'd bring a lot of eyes for sure to either company. As far as in ring I don't think C+ Punk could keep up w Shelley, Alexander, Moose. on the mic those dudes aren't slouches either
Edit: other than those 3 and EY they really don't have Main eventers

Last edited:
Back