Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Would there be an issue if he wrestled 11 matches and wasn’t a world champion?

Brock was a world champion in the mid late 2010s and there were times where he wasn’t on Raw or Smackdown and wouldn’t be mentioned at all but was yet a world champion

Bloodline is still a thing and Roman is still mentioned weekly

But this is Chi we talking about so yea

Brock was a world champion in the mid late 2010s and there were times where he wasn’t on Raw or Smackdown and wouldn’t be mentioned at all but was yet a world champion

You know damn well 11 days working as the champ is asinine and you also know everyone complained about Brock not working as champ too so cut the shit Ro

You know damn well 11 days working as the champ is asinine and you also know everyone complained about Brock not working as champ too so cut the shit Ro

I tried to be reasonable but yea I’m not surprised at your reaction

I remember how y'all were when Brock was holding the title hostage so what's the difference now that Roman is doing it?

Brock LITERALLY held the title for hostage! Lol!

The shyt didn't even get mentioned until his feud with Seth, and let him win it that WM.

Hogan doesn’t have a record he just has the 4th longest reign. No need for WWE have Roman go over Cody again JUST for him to catch a 4th place standing

They'll do it to piss everyone off again. Just for him to drop it on SD. Could be. Possibly be. Who knows
Again...I'm not puttin anything past them.

and to think, cody’s injury extended roman’s title reign for a whole ass year
had he not missed time, he would’ve beat roman at WM this year because he finally “earned” the title

so this is basically cody’s fault for ego lifting lol

had he not missed time, he would’ve beat roman at WM this year because he finally “earned” the title

Meh...I think Cody's injury wasn't gonna change the outcome. From what I understand, the plan was for him to lose, regardless of the injury. And even his own brother said Cody losing is how Dusty would've written it.

The main point was for Cody to essentially start at the "bottom". Go thru the "hard times" like his dad mentioned in that classic promo. Earn his way back up to tie contention.

Vince (and Roman to an extent) debo'd the idea of Cody winning at Mania 39

Meh...I think Cody's injury wasn't gonna change the outcome. From what I understand, the plan was for him to lose, regardless of the injury. And even his own brother said Cody losing is how Dusty would've written it.

The main point was for Cody to essentially start at the "bottom". Go thru the "hard times" like his dad mentioned in that classic promo. Earn his way back up to tie contention.

that’s your opinion, and it’s cool.
but with how the BL storyline has been dragging along this year, i just believe roman holding onto the title this far into 2023 wasn’t the original plan

they didn’t want this historic reign to end at the hands of someone who’s only been active on the roster for six months heading into the WM main event

Back