Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Every business metric says Roman retaining was the right decision. People that are mad can't admit they are being worked.

If Cody had won last year, then what? What would they be building to this year that would've been bigger? People are salivating for that rematch.

Only opponent I can think of is Gunther. B/c that RR match when it was he and Gunther...gold. That was just a prelude of what to come down the line.

Only opponent I can think of is Gunther. B/c that RR match when it was he and Gunther...gold. That was just a prelude of what to come down the line.
Yeah Gunther gon be a problem. But for the 40th year of Mania we can all be honest that Gunther vs Cody ain't even in the same ballpark as Roman vs Cody 2.

i joked about this before WM39 but shit is looking more realistic by the day

once WM40 comes around…and it’s clear to everyone roman should drop the title, y’all dudes gonna be in here talking bout “is it the right time tho? just hear me out…”

hell. y’all are doing it now

Uhhh...you do realize some of us was in this very forum sayin we was cool if Roman dropped the title right? It's a win win either way.

If he loses: bruh had a 3 year reign as champ. Has been put up there wit the greats like Bruno...Backlund...Hogan...Sanmartino of having one of the company's longest title reign. That's officially in the WWE record books.

If he wins again: we get to bask again in the tears of all the BL haters...
giphy (8).gif
...who refuse to acknowledge THEIR Tribal Chief. His victory will be such a glorious occasion to behold.

Last edited:
And yet Roman is doing bigger numbers than ever. They running stadiums every month to start 2024. Cody is number 1 in merch.

The bloodline story produced Roman/solo vs ko/Sami, then the Civil War, then tribal combat main events all AFTER wrestlemania. With still the Solo vs Roman & Jey vs Jimmy matches to come.

And Cody's story is only enriched. Trying and failing in his first attempt. Proving to be prophetic in his prediction about the bloodline crumbling and Roman being left all alone. When Cody rolls in to Philly there will be none of this years hand wrangling about Sami Zayn or Jey or that he's being forced into the story. His story IS the story.

*sami voice* my dawg...

maybe you're bigging up merch sales/stadium shows because you're getting a piece of the profits. if so, god bless

it's great wwe is experiencing a renaissance period if you will

this bloodline angle is responsible for some great moments/matches/stories. and it's cool you're still enjoying it

but after WM39 to present day, as a fan...

i've.been.fucking.bored

it's time to move on

Yeah Gunther gon be a problem. But for the 40th year of Mania we can all be honest that Gunther vs Cody ain't even in the same ballpark as Roman vs Cody 2.

Of course not. Which is why the long term built up for Roman vs Cody II will make that main event even more epic.

Hell...they haven't even dived into the feud yet. Just a stare down at the Raw entrance was a enough to get folks invested. Can't wait

*sami voice* my dawg...

maybe you're bigging up merch sales/stadium shows because you're getting a piece of the profits. if so, god bless

it's great wwe is experiencing a renaissance period if you will

this bloodline angle is responsible for some great moments/matches/stories. and it's cool you're still enjoying it

but after WM39 to present day, as a fan...

i've.been.fucking.bored

it's time to move on
Nah, I been cashed in my stocks after the Chief drove prices to an all time high.

Back