Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yall have been saying this for like 2 years now but have at it man lol I get it
It aint happening i expect a WWE return before all that but to think the fans wouldnt get back on board is a stretch. All this does it set up Punk for a massive heel run before the fans switch back because Punks heel work has always been top tier and fans usually start rooting for the heel when it takes off and is a big deal.

There were fans city to city who were actively booing Punk when he came back the 2nd time
it aint a stretch lol
But it wasn't go away heat. Him actively being booed also doesn't mean anything because he was still the biggest merch guy, like by far. Booing a guy that revels in any reaction is good money regardless.

There were fans city to city who were actively booing Punk when he came back the 2nd time
it aint a stretch lol
Which was expected but mfs was disappointed and expressed it. I dont think in the slightest they HATED him or ever chanted to go away or fire Punk. Hell he was still their top tier draw and merch seller. Its a stretch if your saying its "XPac Go Away" heat when he was still their top guy with merch and viewer pulls evsn during this time period.

Additionally, wrestling fans are FICKLE. It means literally nothing if they get upset, they couldn't boycott if they tried. Those same people were hate-watching Collision when Punk was on it lmaoooo.

Bingo.

Look how quickly MJF has become a top fan favorite. Just months ago that mofo was top 3 heel in the game.

Bingo.

Look how quickly MJF has become a top fan favorite. Just months ago that mofo was top 3 heel in the game.
People were literally on social media saying his reign needed to end to then flipping and saying he's the greatest world champion AEW has ever had. I wouldn't put stock into ANYTHING the AEW fanbase says.

People were literally on social media saying his reign needed to end to then flipping and saying he's the greatest world champion AEW has ever had. I wouldn't put stock into ANYTHING the AEW fanbase says.

But that's a lot of prowrestling fans in general.

Thats just boring. Who are these hot acts to work with? Dude with the wrestling ear protectors? Or one of the Machine Guns? Lol Nobody wants that shit.

Yall don't want it.. but honestly it's a good move for the business

Idk why yall don't want to see them eat/win. WWE and AEW both have stacked rosters. Neither needs Punk.

Send him to TNA along w/ Ospreay and any other big free agents that's coming up and build it back up, they could get a tv deal then and become a 3rd option. It would be good for the whole industry.

With those other two companies being filled to the brim w/ talent we getting to the point where their needs to be a third option. NWA fucked themselves but they could of been with that CW deal

Yall don't want it.. but honestly it's a good move for the business

Idk why yall don't want to see them eat/win. WWE and AEW both have stacked rosters. Neither needs Punk.

Send him to TNA along w/ Ospreay and any other big free agents that's coming up and build it back up, they could get a tv deal then and become a 3rd option. It would be good for the whole industry.

With those other two companies being filled to the brim w/ talent we getting to the point where their needs to be a third option. NWA fucked themselves but they could of been with that CW deal
Im with the build up if they lock in Ospreay and a few other big names. Punk coming in the way it is now would be uninteresting. And if they dont get Ospreay its a nah.

Im with the build up if they lock in Ospreay and a few other big names. Punk coming in the way it is now would be uninteresting. And if they dont get Ospreay its a nah.

I highly doubt theyd be able to pull it off getting both of them due to the money... They'd have to offer those mfs full creative control, producer roles and all kinds of shit just to make up for it

I was about to say Jr ass was just getting old and grumpy cus I always liked when they played the My Sacrifice video. But then again.. him being on the road w/ them almost every damn day, I kinda understand where he coming from.

The issue with JR is that he sounds nothing like he did in WWE or in WCW. It’s just age. And him always seeing to forget things while on the broadcast is a problem too. I’ll always have respect for him but he doesn’t need to be a full time announcer anymore

The issue with JR is that he sounds nothing like he did in WWE or in WCW. It’s just age. And him always seeing to forget things while on the broadcast is a problem too. I’ll always have respect for him but he doesn’t need to be a full time announcer anymore

yea, its time for him to dial it back. Not saying for good but like you said just do part time or special appearances. You know a lot of older dudes dont like the idea of having to sit home though, those mfs be done worked all they lives and could have it made as far as retirement goes but still wanna work or just be doing something. I think thats where hes at.

If i was him id be somewhere chillin on a island w/ a bitch half my age fr

I was about to say Jr ass was just getting old and grumpy cus I always liked when they played the My Sacrifice video. But then again.. him being on the road w/ them almost every damn day, I kinda understand where he coming from.

Well its fucking Creed to begin with lol probabaly the most hated band of all time but yeah every week of any song repeated could be annoying.

Back