Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Would be the greatest work in wrestling history since Hogan joining the NWO or Austin siding with McMahon.
Exactly. Id take Punk over the Cole reveal because it adds so much more down the line to run with.

But i aint betting on it, Cole and The Kingdom are still the obvious prediction.

True but working the fans i think it a big part of what makes wrestling suprises work since the dirt sheets ruin everything these days.

Shyt...it seems like they have to work the fans, just to throw them dirt sheets off, and keep them from spoiling shyt.

True but working the fans i think it a big part of what makes wrestling suprises work since the dirt sheets ruin everything these days.
Bingo. Wrestling is a carny business that was established on working marks. Dirt sheets make it so kayfabe doesn't even have a fighting chance anymore.

Also, if Punk does end up being the devil, it plays into his "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled" line that MJF pulled on him too. MJF / Punk 1 is one of AEW's greatest feuds ever. This would literally top anything the company has ever done. Adding Joe into the mix is also genius.

Only reason id probably say this is just fantasy booking is because i dont think they would let Collison bleed tf out just for this. Lol

Only reason id probably say this is just fantasy booking is because i dont think they would let Collison bleed tf out just for this. Lol
The weeks where Danielson was main eventing were great fwiw. If Punk does end up being the devil, I won't be surprised if we hear that it only got decided on later down the line. Blurring the lines of kayfabe.

Its makes sense laterally storyline wise and would be dope and acceptable to some but Yall say this like there wouldnt be a certain large part of the AEW audience who would not fuck with this cause they dont fuck with Punk. Dont wanna see that nigga ever again lol

Its makes sense laterally storyline wise and would be dope and acceptable to some but Yall say this like there wouldnt be a certain large part of the AEW audience who would not fuck with this cause they dont fuck with Punk. Dont wanna see that nigga ever again lol
MJF is a tweener rn and the devil masked man is heeling asf....heel Punk aint a stretch. But in general those fans will get over it after a while, it aint XPAC heat...

Biggest thing i was looking forward to was Heel Punk before he got fired. He could easily be a top 2 heel in wrestling in months shooting on all cylinders, fans would eventually swing back around quicker.

MJF is a tweener rn and the devil masked man is heeling asf....heel Punk aint a stretch. But in general those fans will get over it after a while, it aint XPAC heat...

Biggest thing i was looking forward to was Heel Punk before he got fired. He could easily be a top 2 heel in wrestling in months shooting on all cylinders, fans would eventually swing back around quicker.

Them ELITE fans not swinging back to Punk at all bro lol come on man

Them ELITE fans not swinging back to Punk at all bro lol come on man
The same fans who cried when he came back? Lol time heals everything expecially if they book it right. ELITE V PUNK still a top dollar feud to cash out on. And heel Punk would make it sweeter and give the Elite fans more ammo to cheer their boys through it.

I'll be real. They're just gonna have to cope. Despite the backstage shit, Punk is a net positive for the company since he's the only major draw.

I'll be real. They're just gonna have to cope. Despite the backstage shit, Punk is a net positive for the company since he's the only major draw.
Also feel the emotion is not HATE its more disappointed as fuck after the first and 2nd incident.

Back