Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The WWE dropped the ball with Cody, they should have gave him the title at Mania. LA Knight the hot guy in the company now, he's the top baby face. Cody finishing the story isn't the thing the fans want to see right now it's Knight.
Nah I still rather Cody get the belt, LA can take Rollins belt or have a high profile singles match at Mania.

Give Cody Rollins title
Fuck no. Lol you know its levels.

But your right the problem they were potentially going to have coming out of Mania was for another baby face to get popular real quick and jeopardize the energy for the Cody v Roman rematch. I still say stick to the story, find a way get the belt off Rollins to a big heel and have LA go for it. That way LA still has another big belt to go after next year.

Fuck no. Lol you know its levels.

But your right the problem they potentially had coming out of Mania was for another baby face to get popular real quick and jeopardize the energy for the Cody v Roman match.
I think Cody has lost something the last 2 months, he hasn't really done anything and seems like he's just there.

Wait til Cody wins the title
We should take bets on how long it'll take for Chi to be callin for him to lose the belt
He's already planting the seeds of a heel turn on Cody
Chi cooking up a masterpeice of hate starting at the first ppv after Mania. He going to replace Cody with LA as his guy until LA wins the belt then LA going catch that Chi heat..

To be fair im tired of Rollins carrying a belt these days. Outside of his first run his reigns always been ehh tho he is having good matches with this one. Naka should of snatched it off him.

Naka could of been built up as a mega heel for LA at Mania

That would have been a nice change of pace for Raw

I love Seth’s current character but he should not be champ anymore

Back