Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lmao I always forget about that MITB. The pandemic era was fucking the weirdest time in WWE history.

Shout out to Matt Hardy tho for giving all 3 companies the blueprint to the theatrical style matches during that time.
Rey "falling" off the building but coming back a few days later was dreadful writing at it's finest.

Last edited:
I dont think its lost, they just giving him filler which everybody goes through. Cody still getting huge reactions.

LA my dawg but there is another belt he can focus on.

They gotta stretch this shyt out til Mania. Like I said b4, LA goin after a title now is just to give fans a small taste of what's to come. They know he's iron hot, but they can't divert off that path to WM.

Wait til Cody wins the title
We should take bets on how long it'll take for Chi to be callin for him to lose the belt
He's already planting the seeds of a heel turn on Cody

I got 5000 ABW bucks its 3 weeks. Lol

To be fair im tired of Rollins carrying a belt these days. Outside of his first run his reigns always been ehh tho he is having good matches with this one. Naka should of snatched it off him.

Naka could of been built up as a mega heel for LA at Mania

This.

They gotta stretch this shyt out til Mania. Like I said b4, LA goin after a title now is just to give fans a small taste of what's to come. They know he's iron hot, but they can't divert off that path to WM.

I got 5000 ABW bucks its 3 weeks. Lol
That's an issue, you can't have a set plan in this business because stuff always changing. You give the spot to the hottest act and LA is hotter than Cody

Nah I still rather Cody get the belt, LA can take Rollins belt or have a high profile singles match at Mania.
how about Cody use his political influence & he make phone calls to Ospreay & get him to sign with HHH & have a match with him @ Mania?

wwe-smackdown-cody-rhodes-roman-reigns.jpg

What we really doing

To be fair im tired of Rollins carrying a belt these days. Outside of his first run his reigns always been ehh tho he is having good matches with this one. Naka should of snatched it off him.

Naka could of been built up as a mega heel for LA at Mania
Tbh, I wouldn't mind if HHH took the belt off Rollins and gave it to Priest or Gunther at Survivor Series.

Have Seth beat Drew in Saudi and then either do a rematch w/Drew at SS he (Rollins) wins again Drew snaps after the match goes heel. Priest cashes in and wins the World Title.

or

Build to Gunther vs Rollins for Survivor Series in a champion vs champion match (Only the World Title is on the line). Gunther wins the World Title but also vacates the IC Title in the process. Gunther defends the World Title until WrestleMania when he finally drops the World Title and actually loses his first match on the main roster!

As we reported earlier this week by PWInsiderElite.com, we are told that AJ Styles is penciled in to return at the 11/10 Smackdown taping in Columbus, Ohio and will be back regularly from that point on.

Back