Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Tbh, I wouldn't mind if HHH took the belt off Rollins and gave it to Priest or Gunther at Survivor Series.

Have Seth beat Drew in Saudi and then either do a rematch w/Drew at SS he (Rollins) wins again Drew snaps after the match goes heel. Priest cashes in and wins the World Title.

or

Build to Gunther vs Rollins for Survivor Series in a champion vs champion match (Only the World Title is on the line). Gunther wins the World Title but also vacates the IC Title in the process. Gunther defends the World Title until WrestleMania when he finally drops the World Title and actually loses his first match on the main roster!

Gunther the only one i can think of that could have a long azzz title reign. He did it wit the NXT UK title. Hes doing it wit the IC title. So it's only right he has it WHEN he wins the WHC.

well, it didn’t happen this year with sami
i don’t think it’ll happen next year

Exactly. And fans moved on just as fine afterwards. Hasn't hurt his status according to the pops he continuesto get.

Long-term...at least til WM...Roman keeps the belt. Could they pull an okey doke...sure. But if the goal is to have Roman vs Cody II at WM, then that title has to be involved.

Last edited:
Cody still had the new car smell so it was ok during Sami's rise but now he's been around and has been stagnant since the rise of LA Knight

idk about new car smell given this is cody’s second run with the company and folks expected him to be a future wwe champion in his first run

Knight is incredibly over. that doesn’t mean he needs a world title run at the moment. a midcard title suits him more

Yo StringerBell is proof that this generative AI shit has been around for decades. I've never seen him do a damn thing besides post an article or a link. Dude doesn't say anything!!!!!!!

It’s fine to post a tweet but it makes no sense to post a tweet that says to clink the link for the story yet he never post the story, just the tweet. I at least try to put the gist of the tweet in the post lol

Back