Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

398004239_10115476668968802_6265763845863999557_n.jpg

Hearing they might give her a stable similar to her lucha underground stable. I do kno they in talks to bring Sarray back and there was another chick whos well known from Japan sitting in the crowd at NXT like 2 weeks ago. Cant remember her name
I would think Asuka since her and Kari have history as a team

I'd give the nod to Ospreay too, but i don't think it'd be a wash. Seth wrestles a certain style because of where he wrestles. I think he could turn it up a notch on some indie style shit. On the flip side I think WO could work a WWE style match and still make it exciting

They'd definitely would dumb down Osprey.

398004239_10115476668968802_6265763845863999557_n.jpg

Hearing they might give her a stable similar to her lucha underground stable. I do kno they in talks to bring Sarray back and there was another chick whos well known from Japan sitting in the crowd at NXT like 2 weeks ago. Cant remember her name

I'm all for this. All Japanese speaking. Damn a English

i still can't believe Seth was okay to job 3 Ppv's in a row as a top guy... once sure, twice maybe. 3x? gtfoh.
They was really determined go treat Cody like somebody just so they could send a message to all other talents who might be thinking about jumping.

Seth really did take 1 for the team with that but he is a company man

We’ve learned more about upcoming free agent Will Ospreay.

It was reported recently that many in AEW have considered it a foregone conclusion that Will Ospreay will join the company. While that may have been true months ago, we’re told that Ospreay’s mind has opened up about his future.

WWE has shown heavy interest and sources within the company claim that there have been conversations and contact between the two sides, though those close to Ospreay would not confirm as such. TNA and AEW both maintain interest in Ospreay, and have both said to have enjoyed working with him.

We aren’t sure the natures of the deals being discussed, as NXT Europe, IMPACT becoming TNA and adjusting many elements of production and stepping up their European presence are all taking shape. However, Ospreay predictably has interest from all over the world. NJPW sources said that while they'd love to keep Ospreay, they don't necessarily expect it on the same type of deal he's on now where he's full-time with the company.

WWE sources have confirmed to Fightful that they have interest and that there have been “preliminary overtures” made towards Ospreay, though we aren’t sure what that consists of. WWE did not comment in an official manner.

They was really determined go treat Cody like somebody just so they could send a message to all other talents who might be thinking about jumping.

Seth really did take 1 for the team with that but he is a company man
company man or not Cody would have gave me 1 of those wins.

We’ve learned more about upcoming free agent Will Ospreay.

It was reported recently that many in AEW have considered it a foregone conclusion that Will Ospreay will join the company. While that may have been true months ago, we’re told that Ospreay’s mind has opened up about his future.

WWE has shown heavy interest and sources within the company claim that there have been conversations and contact between the two sides, though those close to Ospreay would not confirm as such. TNA and AEW both maintain interest in Ospreay, and have both said to have enjoyed working with him.

We aren’t sure the natures of the deals being discussed, as NXT Europe, IMPACT becoming TNA and adjusting many elements of production and stepping up their European presence are all taking shape. However, Ospreay predictably has interest from all over the world. NJPW sources said that while they'd love to keep Ospreay, they don't necessarily expect it on the same type of deal he's on now where he's full-time with the company.

WWE sources have confirmed to Fightful that they have interest and that there have been “preliminary overtures” made towards Ospreay, though we aren’t sure what that consists of. WWE did not comment in an official manner.
Bischoff said back in WCW Ted Turner offered his checkbook to grab talent he wanted... the wrestler basically filled out their price.... I could see Osreay naming his own price & guaraunteed perks to sign.

Back