Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

You do realize you’re not the only wrestling fan on earth, right?
Chi is the King Of Kings tho. How dare any other wrestling fan like what he doesn't.

I expect this show to be canceled in season 1 tho. It dont have the same appeal as Total Divas nor are they anywhere near a mid to big entertainment couple.

Last edited:
Chi is the King Of Kings tho. How dare any other wrestling fan like what he doesn't.

I expect this show to be canceled in season 1 tho. It dont have the same appeal as Total Divas nor are they anywhere near a mid to big entertainment couple.
I just said I don't like it, somebody else brought up other fans.

AEW CEO Tony Khan today announced a multi-year deal with Hall of Famer “Nature Boy” Ric Flair, who surprised fans in attendance and viewers at home during last Wednesday’s AEW: Dynamite show in Philadelphia, marking his historic return to TBS by appearing as Khan’s “special gift” for “The Icon” Sting.

Flair’s AEW debut comes on the heels of his longtime friend Sting’s impending retirement announcement, which will culminate with “The Icon’s” final match at AEW Revolution in 2024. Over the course of their 30-year history, Flair and Sting have shared incredible rivalries, momentous matches and a respected friendship.

Khan also announced that Flair’s Wooooo! Energy will become the exclusive energy drink of AEW. During AEW show dates, select host venues will carry the clean energy drink at concession stands for fans to enjoy. In addition, the beverage will be stocked in the wrestlers’ locker rooms, and will also be seen on the announcers’ desk during live broadcasts. Fans watching at home can experience Wooooo! Energy by ordering via woooooenergy.com

AEW CEO Tony Khan today announced a multi-year deal with Hall of Famer “Nature Boy” Ric Flair, who surprised fans in attendance and viewers at home during last Wednesday’s AEW: Dynamite show in Philadelphia, marking his historic return to TBS by appearing as Khan’s “special gift” for “The Icon” Sting.

Flair’s AEW debut comes on the heels of his longtime friend Sting’s impending retirement announcement, which will culminate with “The Icon’s” final match at AEW Revolution in 2024. Over the course of their 30-year history, Flair and Sting have shared incredible rivalries, momentous matches and a respected friendship.

Khan also announced that Flair’s Wooooo! Energy will become the exclusive energy drink of AEW. During AEW show dates, select host venues will carry the clean energy drink at concession stands for fans to enjoy. In addition, the beverage will be stocked in the wrestlers’ locker rooms, and will also be seen on the announcers’ desk during live broadcasts. Fans watching at home can experience Wooooo! Energy by ordering via woooooenergy.com

gf5ddpgoslyl.gif

...you watched Total Divas??? Lol

Hopefully they go back to pairing Andrade with Flair like the original plan was for his presentation before DSOTR causes them to drop the plans.

...you watched Total Divas??? Lol
My wife did as she liked alot of the female wrestlers they showcased and i def watched with her. It was mildly entertaining but def not worth watching. Lol

Bianca and Tez show just looks forced.

Last edited:
I didn't watch TD much but I could understand guys watching those shows to look at the women.

i did watch Miz and Mrs just so I can see Maryse fine ass but I'd find myself laughing at shit on there too

Back