Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I was with homie til he said ricochet is generic.
Please. Show me how he's not. These days everyone is an MMA acrobat, so you have to bring more than that. For as long as Ricochet has been around, his promo work could be much better. Maybe he's waiting for his heel turn to come out of the shell. It took Swerve a while to become Swerve, but I just don't get that sort of energy from Mr. Mann...damn even his real name is generic smh lol

A lot of y’all are forgetting HHH is running creative freely now. Everybody who got nerfed down was under Vince’s watch

Meh. I mean I get it but at the end of the day...its still WWE.

IF Dub-O were to sign wit WWE...would they let him be the Osprey of NJPW? Matter of fact...who on the current roster of WWE will be able to keep up wit his speed and style? Nak i think imo. Ricochet for sure. Matter of fact...I think Ricochet would benefit being in a feud wit Osprey. That match would slap!

IF Dub-O were to sign wit WWE...would they let him be the Osprey of NJPW? Matter of fact...who on the current roster of WWE will be able to keep up wit his speed and style? Nak i think imo. Ricochet for sure. Matter of fact...I think Ricochet would benefit being in a feud wit Osprey. That match would slap!
They wouldn't. They'd want him on TV damn near every week so say goodbye to all that shit lmao. He'd still be a top shelf wrestler but he'd be turned all the way down.

Wouldn't the idea be to see a more evolved Ospreay? The strong style is a dime a dozen these days. I'm more interested in if he can carry a brand, work some great angles, show more personality, and generally do more than dream exhibition matches. The current WWE style may not be that stiff, but it's also not nearly as behind the times as it once was. WWE is now filled with talent that can at work with Ospreay. Can Ospreay expand though? If AJ can, I'm sure Ospreay can.

Fwiw, as far as I'm aware per whispers from RevPro, he's a lock for AEW. This TNA stuff is a plot twist / could be work but he's a AJ Styles mark so it could potentially end up happening out of the blue. Money talks lmao.

It'd look something like this

Fucc it..if HHH truly wants to revamp WWE and put it on a path to a whole new direction...sign Will. Continue washing the VKM creative stench that has plagued this company.

His style/persona lends wayyyyy more to aew/impact.

All that bruv talk would be made to sound gimmicky in WWE as not only will they water down his moveset, they’ll also neuter his personality

Last edited:
Besides…look how they do ricochet.

Nuff said.

Ricochet bombed when they tried to give him the ball that one time against Brock I think it was.. where he fucked up his promo. Never really been looked at the same since BUT Triple Hs booking of him is better than Vinces cause hes always in the mix now. i could see him holding a Midcard title eventually

Fucc it..if HHH truly wants to revamp WWE and put it on a path to a whole new direction...sign Will. Continue washing the VKM creative stench that has plagued this company.

TNA needs bodies more than WWE and AEW.

he's another guy who would probably put more eyes on that product. Lock in Punk and then him and others will start looking to go there.

Everybody can't /dont nerd to go to AEW or WWE.

TNA needs bodies more than WWE and AEW.

he's another guy who would probably put more eyes on that product. Lock in Punk and then him and others will start looking to go there.

Everybody can't /dont nerd to go to AEW or WWE.

Impact problem is that crowd imo. And lack of good network to showcase their product. I still dunno what channel Axys...Axis...whateva is on.

If they can bring back the type of TNA crowd they use to have years ago...then they gucci.

Impact problem is that crowd imo. And lack of good network to showcase their product. I still dunno what channel Axys...Axis...whateva is on.

If they can bring back the type of TNA crowd they use to have years ago...then they gucci.

Crowd? They’ve cultivated that crowd and it’s a small part of the equation when you look at the actual product.

But then again, some could argue that the way the crowd is presented makes the product look cheaper than it is.

I mean the only way for their crowd to grow is to start investing in major names. So one has to happen for the other to grow.

Back