Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

it was reported that TNA will be making a financial push to acquire top talent in 2024... i'm interested in what names they will pursue.
I keep tellin yall...

This probably was in the works already but they prolly decided to announce it since that NWA news dropped.

A lot of yall that say yall are Punk fans know yall would watch if he went there too. Especially if he had some solid supporting characters to work w/

New Japan Pro Wrestling's Will Ospreay's current deal with the promotion is slated to expire in February 2024 and PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed Ospreay has already leveled up in preparations for what is expected to be a bidding war for his services.

PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed that Ospreay has hired Barry Bloom to represent him in future negotiations. Bloom currently handles Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks and in the past handled Jesse Ventura, Kevin Nash and the late Scott Hall, among others.

The belief is that Ospreay is setting up Bloom to get him the best big money offer possible when he hits the free market. Ospreay has worked for New Japan, AEW and Impact Wrestling in recent months and one would think he's absolutely on WWE's radar as well.

Brock Lesnar is not in the creative mix for the 11/4 WWE Crown Jewel PPV in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and will not be appearing at that PPV, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed with multiple sources. It will be the first Saudi Arabia PPV since WWE began producing events for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that will not feature Lesnar.

WWE sources indicate that the company opted not to bring Lesnar into the plans for this event as with Roman Reigns vs. LA Knight, plus John Cena and Logan Paul, etc. all resulting in an immediate sellout of the venue, it was best to save Lesnar for a future event in the market.

New Japan Pro Wrestling's Will Ospreay's current deal with the promotion is slated to expire in February 2024 and PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed Ospreay has already leveled up in preparations for what is expected to be a bidding war for his services.

PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed that Ospreay has hired Barry Bloom to represent him in future negotiations. Bloom currently handles Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks and in the past handled Jesse Ventura, Kevin Nash and the late Scott Hall, among others.

The belief is that Ospreay is setting up Bloom to get him the best big money offer possible when he hits the free market. Ospreay has worked for New Japan, AEW and Impact Wrestling in recent months and one would think he's absolutely on WWE's radar as well.

WWE would dumb him down so much...it isn't even worth going there.

WWE would dumb him down so much...it isn't even worth going there.
He could use it. He takes so much punishment in these puro/indie matches for no reason sometimes. He can still be phenomenal, make money, and get over for more than high risk/strong style performances. Let's see if he can work an angle. I really liked the promo he cut on Jericho before their match. I want to see more of that. I'd rather see him in TNA or WWE than more of the same in AEW or Japan.

P
He could use it. He takes so much punishment in these puro/indie matches for no reason sometimes. He can still be phenomenal, make money, and get over for more than high risk/strong style performances. Let's see if he can work an angle. I really liked the promo he cut on Jericho before their match. I want to see more of that. I'd rather see him in TNA or WWE than more of the same in AEW or Japan.

He won’t be will ospreay if he goes to wwe.

He’ll just be some British dude.

P

He won’t be will ospreay if he goes to wwe.

He’ll just be some British dude.
Besides…look how they do ricochet.

Nuff said.
I think HHH and others in WWE will give Ospreay his room to succeed. He's not just any British dude or the average wrestler. He is legit and WWE wouldn't be blind to that.

Ricochet is as generic as they come. He's Dolph Ziggler with more acrobatics. I'm a fan, but damnit if he hasn't struggled in WWE to be anything more than someone to take cool bumps. This man couldn't work a crowd on the mic even if The Rock and MJF wrote it for him.

Ricochet is so generic, he has found a way to make even cool high flying moves look simple and boring. He is amazingly phenomenally generic. I ain't ever seen someone make the shooting star press look so basic. It used to be impressive. He's like...Mocha Evan Bourne/Sydal.

Back