Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

His style/persona lends wayyyyy more to aew/impact.

All that bruv talk would be made to sound gimmicky in WWE as not only will they water down his moveset, they’ll also neuter his personality

Look to Sheamus for an example. Yes, there is a gimmick there, but he also hits hard and is taken seriously by the fans and how he's booked. I am not as familiar with the bruv talk, so it through me off guard in a positive way when I heard Ospreay cut the promo on Jericho. Like Sheamus, I can see Ospreay being so versatile that he can be anywhere on the card and still be interesting.

I'm low key still waiting for Sheamus to get another major title run. I know he's had injuries, but he never ceases to make me believe he could be a credible threat to any top guy on the roster.

Look to Sheamus for an example. Yes, there is a gimmick there, but he also hits hard and is taken seriously by the fans and how he's booked. I am not as familiar with the bruv talk, so it through me off guard in a positive way when I heard Ospreay cut the promo on Jericho. Like Sheamus, I can see Ospreay being so versatile that he can be anywhere on the card and still be interesting.

I'm low key still waiting for Sheamus to get another major title run. I know he's had injuries, but he never ceases to make me believe he could be a credible threat to any top guy on the roster.

Another shot for Sheamus? Man what?

I never cared for his work between the ropes for real.

I’ve always been a fan on Sheamus and his moveset. One of the best movesets for a big man I’ve ever seen

Another shot for Sheamus? Man what?

I never cared for his work between the ropes for real.
Really? I didn't care for him either at first, but he won me over with his work. They also put the strap on him super early which I never like, but the guy always proves himself. Despite the disaster he could be with the pale skin and bright hair, he comes off like a legit badass who can hurt people. To top it off, he can cut a promo.

I didn't like him at al
Really? I didn't care for him either at first, but he won me over with his work. They also put the strap on him super early which I never like, but the guy always proves himself. Despite the disaster he could be with the pale skin and bright hair, he comes off like a legit badass who can hurt people. To top it off, he can cut a promo.

He’s a solid worker for sure. I can’t take that from him

im pretty sure the promotion cares if their shows are half empty lol
AEW been running in half empty arenas for months now but they have strong ppv buy rates and general interests
TNA still has an audience who tunes in where ever TNA streams or airs

And if they sign someone like Ospreay I'm sure they can do well in small arenas

AEW been running in half empty arenas for months now but they have strong ppv buy rates and general interests
TNA still has an audience who tunes in where ever TNA streams or airs

And if they sign someone like Ospreay I'm sure they can do well in small arenas
kmt-yeah.gif

I’ve always been a fan on Sheamus and his moveset. One of the best movesets for a big man I’ve ever seen

He definitely deserves another run before he hangs it up

at one point i think he was suppose to have another run when he came back but something happened. (Probably Vince changing plans)

These aew shows are far from “half empty”. There may be a section or 2 that is empty on the hard cam side, but who cares? A lot of the recent shows were in smaller cities of decent markets.

the company should care
im not saying they’re on the verge of shutting down, but all those empty seats are a bad look that no promotion wants

simple as that

Back