Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Going forward, the TV series will then be known as TNA Impact Wrestling.

I am under the impression they will return to using the old logos as of January.

There will be new TNA Championship belts rolled out with the current titleholders using those belts instead. The new belts have already been crafted and produced. They aren't likely to be used until January.

There are zero plans to return to the old six-sided ring, PWInsider.com is told. This wasn't even discussed as just about every talent still with the company who ever worked in the six-sided ring found the traditional four-sided ring to be easier on their bodies.

We are also told that the company intends to move forward with current storylines, talent and style but utilize the TNA name going forward when they hit 2024. The plan is to take all of moves Anthem has made to improve the company since taking it over from Dixie Carter several years back and continue onward as TNA Impact Wrestling

Been watching these NJPW matches on this Twitch stream called PuroresuDream. I just watched Will Osprey unexpectedly giving Blair Davenport a diamond cutter after his 2021 NJPW Cup match against Shingo Takagi.

That Japanese crowd was so shocked...they was quiet af! I mean they usually are at times during the matches. But after he did that to her, they was so quiet...you could literally hear a pin drop. Then bruh walked out the ring wit NO fuccs given. Lol.

5 Star match btw.

Last edited:
This is so corny. The roll out could of been a bit better but i understand their budget is probably a struggle. IMPACT throwing everything at the wall to stay a float and garnish a slight buzz. Might as well threw the six sided ring back into play.
it was reported that TNA will be making a financial push to acquire top talent in 2024... i'm interested in what names they will pursue.

Back