Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Even though Roman Reigns took some time off, things are still the same for his creative process.

Reigns has been out since shortly after Summerslam, before returning for the build to Crown Jewel. While he was out, things changed behind the scenes and Vince McMahon is no longer contributing creatively. However, we’re told that Roman Reigns’ creative process is largely the same. Both Reigns and Paul Heyman are said to contribute heavily, and did, regardless of the head of creative was Vince McMahon, Triple H, or a combination of the two.

Beyond that, Michael Hayes is still tasked with handling the production on most Bloodline-related angles, interviews and segments regardless of show. If Roman Reigns is in it, most definitely Hayes is producing it. However, if there is something pertinent to a Bloodline related story, Hayes is usually tasked with that too.

For example, Hayes produced the Sami Zayn promo and the tag team title main event on WWE Raw this past week.
For those asking if LA Knight being thrust into the spotlight with Reigns is a result of Vince being out of creative power, that was already happening before the move.​

Put themselves in a corner to lose their traditional match decades in the making to a WCW concept, not that i wouldnt rather see War Games but yeah traditional SS is dead it looks like.

Idk I was thinking they'd switch back and forth. I mean hopefully thats what they do so wargames doesn't get played out in the way that those traditional brand vs brand matches did.

The brand vs brand concept was ran into the ground but if they steer clear of it for a while n then bring it back with a interesting story goin in then ppl would probably be excited for it

The 10/18 edition of AEW Dynamite, back on its regular night, did 901,000 overnight viewers, way up from last week's 609,000 overnight viewers.

In the 18-49 demo, AEW scored a 0.31, also way up from last week's 0.26.

Punk might end up in Impact

I know a lot of yall don't fuck wit impact but it's not a bad thing at all if he there.

Think about it.

The show gonna be built around him, he's probably gonna get to decide who he wants to work with and be able to have certain people brought in etc to build around him.

If it does happen then it could be what IMPACT! Needs to get a look from an actual network.

We always hear how their women's division is A1 so if that's the case all they need to work on is getting somebody big in there to hopefully help turn shit around

Shit if NWA can get one then I don't see why they can't.

I know a lot of yall don't fuck wit impact but it's not a bad thing at all if he there.

Think about it.

The show gonna be built around him, he's probably gonna get to decide who he wants to work with and be able to have certain people brought in etc to build around him.

If it does happen then it could be what IMPACT! Needs to get a look from an actual network.

We always hear how their women's division is A1 so if that's the case all they need to work on is getting somebody big in there to hopefully help turn shit around

Shit if NWA can get one then I don't see why they can't.

It’s Phyllis Brooklyn in the impact zone!

Back