Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I dont mind seeing at least one traditional match even if its the womens cause right now theres no clear WarGames storyline for them and they shouldnt force one.

I just dont wanna see RAW vs SD

Put themselves in a corner to lose their traditional match decades in the making to a WCW concept, not that i wouldnt rather see War Games but yeah traditional SS is dead it looks like.

They did it last year and it was a success. Time to change it up.

The problem I see is more on the women's side. B/c who's siding wit Rhea (presumably she's the captian) since she's got beef wit everyone?? Lol

They did it last year and it was a success. Time to change it up.

The problem I see is more on the women's side. B/c who's siding wit Rhea (presumably she's the captian) since she's got beef wit everyone?? Lol
Just wish War Games would be a special attraction for 2 heavy feuding groups rather then a yearly match like HIAC and MITB became.

Everything is too predictable when certain matches will happen.

War Games is fun tho so im here for it regardless.

But we have that lol
I know. Point im making is it shouldnt be a yearly SS go to match like HIAC and MITB is. This year makes sense but it should happen at any random ppv if the stars are aligned for the faction war.

They can still do the traditional one with one man has his squad and the rival has his and not be a Raw v Smackdown showdown.

I dont mind seeing at least one traditional match even if its the womens cause right now theres no clear WarGames storyline for them and they shouldnt force one.

I just dont wanna see RAW vs SD

Yeah the traditional kinda ran its course imo. There's too many good storylines they got goin on right now. So its kinda hard to put all that aside....just so mofos can be on some gang shyt cuz they facing the other brand. It wouldn't make sense.

I know. Point im making is it shouldnt be a yearly SS go to match like HIAC and MITB is. This year makes sense but it should happen at any random ppv if the stars are aligned for the faction war.

They can still do the traditional one with one man has his squad and the rival has his and not be a Raw v Smackdown showdown.

I feel you on that

Hunter mentioned previously that he was trying to step away from making the special attraction matches reoccurring themes. Maybe next year they revert back to the traditional SS matches or do something new again. He's working to fix 7-8 years of brand supremacy bullshit and even longer with regards to them gimmick PPVs

Ok I see what you're saying. So if there is a situation where you got two groups in feud...then yeah War Games would be it. But if nothin like that is goin on...then it shouldn't be a need for it. Just a regular SS show. no need to force it just for the sake of doin it.

Back