Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The word we are hearing from WWE sources is that former AEW TBS Champion Jarde Cargill is currently expected to land on the Raw brand.

Cargill was at the WWE Performance Center last week and is back this week again. She was not at the WWE NXT No Mercy PPV over the weekend.

We are told that once WWE is done promoting and hyping her signing, she'll soon be coming to TV. Some sources believe she'll be on TV by the end of the month, if not sooner.

Didn't I tell you mofos that Jade ain't goin to no NXT!

Yea she basically gonna have to learn on television...or keep flying back to Florida and UA academy in between shows.
tumblr_pzajm8zkYi1wurweeo4_540.gif

Almost forgot about Riddle saying fuck this shit im out. Lol mfa really was his gimmick.

That is why I don't understand why they released him. When Riddle first came around I thought WWE would give him a new gimmick, something much less goofy. When they didn't, and even doubled down by pushing him up the card, I thought they fully understood how far out this dude is and were cool with it. I bet Riddle is confused too.

I seen footage of Jeff one time rapping at a school talent show or something when he was younger. Had a flat top and everything so he always been like that
Dont forget the Boyz II Men wedding on smackdown. Homie was feeling that junt.

And just realized they were referencing their WWE Ride Along.

Lol @ "Hardy Boyz 2 Men"

So yall syain Jeff Hardy gets an invite to the cook out?

What about Matt? I'd only invite him just so I can get a glance of his wife's phat azzz. Geesh

Back