Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'll wait and see. I haven't been too impressed with BPJ in all honesty, but he really hasn't been working that long. Some have picked it up quicker for sure, but if the PC can get Von Wags over in any way, then they can get him over ... probably

The word we are hearing from WWE sources is that former AEW TBS Champion Jarde Cargill is currently expected to land on the Raw brand.

Cargill was at the WWE Performance Center last week and is back this week again. She was not at the WWE NXT No Mercy PPV over the weekend.

We are told that once WWE is done promoting and hyping her signing, she'll soon be coming to TV. Some sources believe she'll be on TV by the end of the month, if not sooner.

Sucks Ali was released but I like this route they going with Trick as the NA champion a lot. I know what it's leading too and I aint ready for it but it's gone be good television once they do pull the trigger on him and Melos feud

The word we are hearing from WWE sources is that former AEW TBS Champion Jarde Cargill is currently expected to land on the Raw brand.

Cargill was at the WWE Performance Center last week and is back this week again. She was not at the WWE NXT No Mercy PPV over the weekend.

We are told that once WWE is done promoting and hyping her signing, she'll soon be coming to TV. Some sources believe she'll be on TV by the end of the month, if not sooner.

She gone be the one to stop Nia for sure then.

They gon put her in the ring with Nattie ALOT to start. Then probably a program with Bayley right after. We won't see how truly improved Jade Cargill is in ring until she gets in there with someone who is better than her, but not a ring general who can carry

Jade Cargill is slated to be at this Saturday's WWE Fastlane PPV in Indianpolis, PWInsider.com has learned from multiple WWE sources.

We are told that she is tentatively scheduled to be at Raw and Smackdown's TV tapings this week as well. The early word this morning was that she would be heading to the Raw brand.

Cargill has been working out at the WWE Performance Center in recent weeks since signing.

The Johnny Gargano return was a late WWE Creative decision, PWInsider.com has learned.

We are told the plans were locked towards the end of the weekend with Gargano traveling to Raw in San Jose early Monday and being kept hidden.

Gargano had returned to the ring at live events several weeks back, wrestling Omos, but had not been at WWE TV prior to last night.

Back