Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So yall syain Jeff Hardy gets an invite to the cook out?

What about Matt? I'd only invite him just so I can get a glance of his wife's phat azzz. Geesh

Nigga... that ass so fat in person

my brother ran into them in Lowes two weeks ago him and my cousin

they were actually looking at her but then Matt came around the corner and he didnt know which one it was but he knew it was one of the Hardys so they talked to em then called me to ask which one it was.

As far as Matt goes believe it or not he seem to be the more chill one. From the few times ive bumped into them Jeff dont really talk much but they always out and about around here so usually when you run into them Matt is the talkative one and he tell ppl that if they see him and his fam out not to be scared to come speak.

His ole lady seem pretty cool too despite her online personality

Nigga... that ass so fat in person

my brother ran into them in Lowes two weeks ago him and my cousin

they were actually looking at her but then Matt came around the corner and he didnt know which one it was but he knew it was one of the Hardys so they talked to em then called me to ask which one it was.

As far as Matt goes believe it or not he seem to be the more chill one. From the few times ive bumped into them Jeff dont really talk much but they always out and about around here so usually when you run into them Matt is the talkative one and he tell ppl that if they see him and his fam out not to be scared to come speak.

His ole lady seem pretty cool too despite her online personality
Who is Matt's wife

Back