Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Fire Pro is waaaaaaaay better

So simple it hurts

So customizable too

you wanna know a fun ass wrestling game with damn near endless possibilities?

all yall prolly done seen or heard of it but just never pulled the trigger on it... and thats that MDickies Wrestling Empire game

i think its free on mobile but i finally pulled the trigger on it and got the PC version for like 4.99

I told my tag team partner that I wanted to split up and go solo after a match, he said ok and then the next week after my first singles match I walk back through the curtain and this motherfucker back there pacing back and forth with a gun in his hand

i thought he was bout to do me dirty there infront of everybody but he just kept on pacing.

you literally control everything on there too from your time in the ring and after.

You just gotta look past the graphics n that shit is great

Mofos thought he was fakin the funk reppin the A?? Lol
Lol told yall my boy went to a lil hood party in the A and Theory was there trying to mack on one of his friends girls. He got videos of Theory doing it after i said he was flexing. And this is when he just made his Raw debut.

Lol yall saw the report of the plans for Riddle was to join a tag team with Drew and they had merch planned referring to them as McRiddle and apparently is 100% true. Glad Riddle fucked it up now.

Lol yall saw the report of the plans for Riddle was to join a tag team with Drew and they had merch planned referring to them as McRiddle and apparently is 100% true. Glad Riddle fucked it up now.

Yeah that would've had me reconsider resigning my contract. Lol

you wanna know a fun ass wrestling game with damn near endless possibilities?

all yall prolly done seen or heard of it but just never pulled the trigger on it... and thats that MDickies Wrestling Empire game

i think its free on mobile but i finally pulled the trigger on it and got the PC version for like 4.99

I told my tag team partner that I wanted to split up and go solo after a match, he said ok and then the next week after my first singles match I walk back through the curtain and this motherfucker back there pacing back and forth with a gun in his hand

i thought he was bout to do me dirty there infront of everybody but he just kept on pacing.

you literally control everything on there too from your time in the ring and after.

You just gotta look past the graphics n that shit is great
Whyd u tell me about this game lol, I just killed a guy in a iron man match. We just had his memorial show

Back