Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Regarding C.M. Punk, there is obviously tons of talk regarding him returning. There have been rumors that it’s happening, but those in WWE have only said that no deal is completed and those close to Punk have told us that it is his intention to return and the two sides are in talks.

WWE President Nick Khan issued a memorandum this morning that Suzette Ramirez-Carr, the company's Executive Vice President of Human Resources will be exiting the company in the beginning of November.

Ramirez-Carr would be the latest exit from the company's exec level after Endeavor acquired WWE to form TKO Group Holdings. She joined WWE in April 2022

Imo...Punk coming. They just figuring out the contract. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at SS. Mainly b/c it his hometown. But also...I would not be surprised if they donit just so they can have a CM Punk moment like AEW.

While there is no word yet as to whether he will appear on camera, the word around the WWE Performance Center yesterday and today has been that The Undertaker will be in Orlando, Florida next week, including Tuesday when WWE NXT has loaded up a big episode to go against the Tuesday Night AEW Dynamite broadcast on TBS.

Again, this doesn't mean Undertaker will be appearing, but certainly he has to be considered another arrow in WWE's quiver if they choose to go that route.

Undertaker visits from time to time to give advice to PC talents, so this could simply be that, but the timing, obviously, is interesting.

Whyd u tell me about this game lol, I just killed a guy in a iron man match. We just had his memorial show

Man shit gets real!

i aint caught a body yet but i tried to kill that Undertaker rip off cause we got a lil beef going

the GM came to me and asked me if i would do commentary for a match and I agreed to do it. I Get out there and they got me out there sitting with that mf watching the match in real time with Purple kane and paul heyman posted up at the top of the ramp. So he ask me do i think the match will go over 5 minutes so i say yes.

the match end up going shorter than 5 so he tells me I dont know anything about wrestling.. im like aight bet .. hop up and start putting the paws to em and then I grab the urn that him and his crew always carrying n i beat the shit out of em Kane and Heyman start coming down. On the way up the ramp i drop Heyman and then just run around Kane so i can get backstage.

I can never catch any of them alone but whenever I do one of em gotta die

Also just know that if u kill somebody then they gone from the game world. Even if you die or decide to retire one character for another one all the choices u made will still be in effect. My very first character was in the training fed and wasnt getting no better. So the coach fired him. I started a new character but the other guy is still not available to interact with no more

Also just know that if u kill somebody then they gone from the game world. Even if you die or decide to retire one character for another one all the choices u made will still be in effect. My very first character was in the training fed and wasnt getting no better. So the coach fired him. I started a new character but the other guy is still not available to interact with no more

LOL yo this game sounds nuts

LOL yo this game sounds nuts

It is! Hes been been building onto the game for years so its deep

he has a series of games. Like 2 or 3 wrestling ones and a prison one called hard times that i think he recently tied it into wrestling empire. So if you get caught for a murder then you get arrested and go through that whole process of going to trial and all that.

Back