Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

Why the cap @SportsByRo what have they accomplished?

Cole is/was part of the most popular storyline in AEWs short history. Yea he jumps off the ramp and severely injures his ankle but he was part of such a big angle

As for Kyle, I didn’t expect much from him in AEW anyway. Damn shame what happened to his health though

Last edited:
Cole is/was part of the most popular storyline in AEWs short history. Yea he jumps off the ramp and severely injures his ankle but he was part of such a big angle

As for Kyle, I didn’t expect much from him in AEW anyway. Damn shame what happened to his health though
Only Cole did something the last 2 months and he was on the shelf the rest of the time he's been signed. Kyle been on the shelf, Roddy hasn't done anything and the other guy not even in the company anymore

Only Cole did something the last 2 months and he was on the shelf the rest of the time he's been signed. Kyle been on the shelf, Roddy hasn't done anything and the other guy not even in the company anymore

Cole also fought Hangman for the world title and won the Owens Hart tournament as well so yea there’s that

Roddy is part of the MJF shit too, not sure if you know that since you don’t watch AEW anymore but I get it

So out of maybe 3 years Cole been hurt most of it but hey he won a tournament and lost two title matches.

Roddy piggybacking off of MJF

I stand by my statement that Undisputed been a failure

Back