Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

🥷🏾 tells me that’s not how it works as if he has first hand knowledge. Okay cool. Don’t then get mad because I basically put you in the same position you tried to put me in. The rile is too easy

So this the part where you're not goin to answer huh? Gotcha.
ladies-and-gentleman-we-got-him.gif

I be forgetting where I post sometimes.

So we got wrestlers getting scripts to memorize lines.

Vince Russo(🤮) observing Rhea looking at cards

Oh, and look. A video showing times where people were caught reading off cards and scripts

It’s almost like there aren’t multiple reports of Vince ripping up scripts 2 minutes before the shows or something which could be the reason some people don’t have promos memorized

The September 30th 2023 edition of AEW Collision, which went up against the 2023 WWE NXT No Mercy PLE and football, set new record-low viewership with 327,000 viewers and a 0.08 rating in the P18-49 demo. The September 23rd 2023 edition of Collision, without WWE competition, fared better with 562,000 viewers and a 0.18 rating in the P18-49 demo. The September 2nd 2023 edition of Collision, which went up against the 2023 WWE Payback PLE and football, was the previously record-low with 345,000 viewers and a 0.11 rating in the P18-49 demo.

The September 30th 2023 edition of AEW Collision, which went up against the 2023 WWE NXT No Mercy PLE and football, set new record-low viewership with 327,000 viewers and a 0.08 rating in the P18-49 demo. The September 23rd 2023 edition of Collision, without WWE competition, fared better with 562,000 viewers and a 0.18 rating in the P18-49 demo. The September 2nd 2023 edition of Collision, which went up against the 2023 WWE Payback PLE and football, was the previously record-low with 345,000 viewers and a 0.11 rating in the P18-49 demo.
Like I said before no wrestling show should be on saturday nights. They killing themselves with Collision. They need to move it to Thursday and get rid of Rampage.

I wont write Pillman JR off because we've already seen how somebody can be cold for years and then finally find something that works.

Plus the performance center might offer him something that AEW couldn't since they dont have a actual PC. We just gotta wait and see

Lol. Such a goofy statement. There's so much more that goes into a promo than just reading the lines.
Yea you gotta be able to sell it...which WWE doesn't really allow their talent to do since it's all mostly robotic. Who's the last great promo out of the performance Center? I'll wait

Back