Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

giphy.gif

Attendance numbers got feathers ruffing again I see

What you are is a senile habitual liar bruh nobody was talkin bout that shit

What is Cody doin making cameos in a Netflix anime special

That's WWE's fault though. For 20 years they told us that nothing else matters if it doesn't happen in WWE. It's the same thing in Battle rap with the URL. Battle rappers were literally telling fans that nothing matters if it's not on the URL stage. Fans ran with that line of thinking

That's WWE's fault though. For 20 years they told us that nothing else matters if it doesn't happen in WWE. It's the same thing in Battle rap with the URL. Battle rappers were literally telling fans that nothing matters if it's not on the URL stage. Fans ran with that line of thinking

This shit is so stupid.

The WWE is the absolute mountain top of wrestling. Even Cargill said so.

Come on bro.. it is the NBA, MLB, NFL of wrestling. Let’s not act stupid here as to why most ppl feel as if WWE matters more.

Is it an absolute requirement? No. But there’s a REASON they almost all pursue the WWE.

WWE will always be, regardless of your feels, be the mountain top.

This shit is so stupid.

The WWE is the absolute mountain top of wrestling. Even Cargill said so.

Come on bro.. it is the NBA, MLB, NFL of wrestling. Let’s not act stupid here as to why most ppl feel as if WWE matters more.

Is it an absolute requirement? No. But there’s a REASON they almost all pursue the WWE.

WWE will always be, regardless of your feels, be the mountain top.

C/s

For a lot of wrestlers...goin to WWE was like goin to the majors. They were the ONLY professional league in the business after WCW demise.

Nowadays wrestlers got options to go to other promotions that are now, or have been big time. But a lot if them still look at WWE as the ultimate career goal.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Literally just proved my point.

Proved your point because it’s true.

There has to be a mountain top. You can’t be that fucking dense to think that in wrestling that’s not factual but for all other sports it is.

Every wrestlers dream, or let’s say NEARLY every wrestlers dream to be in WrestleMania

My guy, even your men who you’re rock hard for over in AEW would agree.

Shit, these “wars” prove it as everyone seemingly wants to take down WWE.

If it isn’t the mountain top; if it isn’t the place to reach..then why does a guy like TK wanna compete so bad? If they’re not the major league of wrestling, why do AEW numbers and sells matter so much vs WWE?

This isn’t a simple “difference of opinion”, this is you being purposefully ignorant and biased.

Watch..

“Yes the wwe is the major league of wrestling and probably always will be. They have longevity, status, production, stars etc. and I can see the reason they are. I am not that big of a fan of the E for many reasons. But as a wrestling fan I’m glad there’s other options.”

This would make you at least bearable to talk to. But to be this outright stupid is wild.

Let’s see what Jade had to say:

When asked about her mindset and how she knew it was time for her to sign with WWE, Cargill said, “I want to create a legacy. I want to be in the Hall of Fame.” WWE’s newest superstar then took a subtle jab as she added, “I want to wrestle with the best women in the world.” While she didn’t explicitly say it, does it mean AEW doesn’t have the best women wrestlers, according to Jade Cargill? For now, there’s no clear answer to this query.

Where else would one want to create a legacy that includes wrestling the BEST women and cementing a HOF career?

In the major league of all wrestling the WWE

You lose! GOOOD DAY SIR!

Back