Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yo imagine not knowing twitter has a search function. Imagine not realizing calling something the “pinnacle” means everything else is below it. “I’m gonna put you on ignore” but my posts will somehow still be responded to.

giphy.gif

Yo imagine not knowing twitter has a search function. Imagine not realizing calling something the “pinnacle” means everything else is below it. “I’m gonna put you on ignore” but my posts will somehow still be responded to.

giphy.gif
Or a culmination

Which is how Jade summarized her career up to this point

Face it, it’s more than just the fans that feel this way

“But Kenny and the bucks saaaaid!”

Yeah Kenny and the bucks are like Tech N9ne an anomaly within the machine

Can the success be replicated?
Sure but it takes a certain level of aptitude and work ethic

Like you said not everyone gon make it.

Right?

Or a culmination

Right?
z5Inlg.gif

I just read that supposedly Trips wants Bo Dallas to carry on Brays ideas and will possibly do so starting in Dec/Jan??

If so, thoughts? Should they leave it alone or allow his brother to carry on with Uncle Howdy?

It should be up to his family. I would hope that if that IS the plan that they are doing it because they feel Bray would of wanted his story to carry on. It should be up to them

It should be up to his family. I would hope that if that IS the plan that they are doing it because they feel Bray would of wanted his story to carry on. It should be up to them
I hope they don't do this, there's no story with Howdy without Bray. Just scrap the whole thing and send Bo home.

Or a culmination

Right?

Preach

I hope they don't do this, there's no story with Howdy without Bray. Just scrap the whole thing and send Bo home.
I really don't see how they would continue it with just Howdy so I am down with them scrapping it... but got damn, do they gotta send him home too?

He could be repackaged to do his own thing. It's several people who spoke highly of him even before Bray died that said he's just as good as his brother, he just needs a opportunity

Pin•na•cle

noun
1. the most successful point; the culmination.
"he had reached the pinnacle of his career"

Hmm. I wonder if Matt Cardona and Toni Storm consider WWE the most successful points of their careers.

Imagine willingly participating in tribal wars on twitter and book marking takes from 2-3 years ago that fit your agenda and storing them to have them readily available to cite them as part of your goofy wrestling forum gimmick
libradoink.gif

Toni Storm threw in the towel b4 they even got her program off the ground.

Everything sweet right now but we all know how fast it can change. Cody & Jade are the perfect example 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back