Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The women can draw it’s on how they are presented focused on.. Plus the material that they’re given.. When was the last time the WWE wome had a really great compelling storyline or one that was really intriguing/engaging…
In America Women’s wrestling really only thrives in the less mainstream promotions. Both AEW and WWE have been challenged to do more with the women…yet neither do despite having really talented wrestlers.

Like there was a rumor a while ago about WBD not wanting more than one women’s match on dynamite and I believe that. There’s something in the data saying women don’t draw. Heck I think the ratings even went down during the women’s revolution too

WWE sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com that LA Knight is expected to return at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Sacramento, CA.

Knight was forced to leave last week's taping after testing positive for COVID-19. He was slated to do an angle last week that would have resulted in him teaming with John Cena against The Bloodline at the 10/7 WWE Fastlane PPV.

I'm seeing ppl mention NXT Japan in the comments. I don't see that happening before NXT Europe is up and running tho

Back