Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE were extremely pleased with the recent trend of NXT ratings.

Fightful Select spoke to a number of WWE sources who indicated to us that there has been a recent increased importance put on the NXT viewership numbers on Tuesday nights. We’re told this is a big reason why Judgment Day, Becky Lynch and others have started to regularly appear on NXT.

WWE sources said that the reason is simple, and financially motivated – WWE wants to increase their television viewership numbers on Tuesdays to better leverage a rights fee deal or package. Showing potential suitors that slight adjustments can increase those ratings benefits that. This came ahead of WWE's announcement that Smackdown would be moving to USA Network.

Of particular note, WWE were ecstatic about the huge numbers relatively speaking that Becky Lynch vs. Tiffany Stratton drew for their September 12 NXT Title match. It was the largest number in almost three years, and the first time they peaked at over one million viewers in even longer than that.

I still play this shit to thia day every blue moon for nostalgia fun. WWE barely acknowledges or references there classic games so its dope to see.

Its still one of the most popular wrestling games yet they never talk about it. It looks like they made that video off of a modern day roster mod on PC. If you do any PC gaming you can download it and do the same while adding in other promotions, arenas, match types, etc

Its still one of the most popular wrestling games yet they never talk about it. It looks like they made that video off of a modern day roster mod on PC. If you do any PC gaming you can download it and do the same while adding in other promotions, arenas, match types, etc
Yeah Ive seen those, they are dope. I saw a few videos yrs ago where a guy had made his own promotion and put it on youtube presented as wrestling show.

Yeah, there's a few NM mods out there. They look pretty amazing. If I knew anything about computer gaming I'd be all over them.

it’ll be a little odd seeing my nigga edge wrestle anywhere outside of wwe. he’s been associated with that brand for 25 years

but reuniting with his brother best friend christian was too hard to pass up
i wonder if Edge will have his wife compete in the womans division??

Happy Edge (he will always be Edge) is continuing his career. I look forward to telling myself to watch like I did when CM Punk came to AEW only to completely forget.

So after whatever happens with him and Christian y'all will go back to not caring about Edge like y'all been doing the last 3 or 4 years while he's going to be another WWE guy going over the AEW originals like Punk

Back