Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Everybody can't shine at the same time though. Who gets pushed down/off the card now for a Jade Cargill or a Ricky Starks or whoever from AEW y'all want to go to the E?

Bro it's people who spent 5 years plus down in NXT/the performance Center who are still mid in the ring. 2 of them just got released

I’d hold her off until the rumble. Give her 3 whole months to get ready. Plenty of time. Have her come enter between 5-10 and eliminate about 10 women and then be in the final four and then eliminate Nia and Jade is the second to last person eliminated

I’d hold her off until the rumble. Give her 3 whole months to get ready. Plenty of time. Have her come enter between 5-10 and eliminate about 10 women and then be in the final four and then eliminate Nia and Jade is the second to last person eliminated
There is no reason anybody else should get the Rumble push over her tbh. Like I said before fuck all that NXT TV shit on this one.

Bro it's people who spent 5 years plus down in NXT/the performance Center who are still mid in the ring. 2 of them just got released
That only speaks of their aptitude level like you said not everybody gonna make it

Some are just great training dummies and yes you need bodies for that

I still remember that promo she dogged Cody out. Basically said that man gotta small dick and he a bitch. Low key that Brandi and Jade mini feud was hilarious.

Lol this nigga has no shame whatsoever
3afdfa15ec98467f6a557d535dab5298.gif

I gotta admit some of it is admirable..... a very small microscopic teeny tiny amount of admirable

Well this is certainly a take

I don’t normally fuck with AEW, Impact, New Japan etc. Shit I only half way watch WWE these days. However if there was a select number of black wrestlers doin their thing in those companies I’m sure I would have heard it from someone in this website.

Back