Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol was it reported Jade vs Bianca was set up already. That shit aint happening til after a year.

Lets start the engines first and get her tk where she needs to be at before then.

Oh I can wait for that. Let the beat build 1st. Slow cook this b4 pullin the trigga.

The image of seeing Bianca and Jade standing face to face at a Mania match...geezus crust. WWE can g'on head and take my wallet.

Even tho he talks shit about switching sides MJF will be the one to re-sign with them long term probably. He's still young tho so once he feels hes accomplished everything in AEW he'll make that jump.

Starks on the other hand I could see it happening once his contract is up unless they get him involved in something major

Yeah I've always said MJF ain't goin nowhere. TK gonna give him a blank check, and MJF will be the face of AEW

I do feel deep down inside MJF does want a WWE run expecially now that his boy Cody is there. If i was him im torn yes i could be the face of AEW and be THE guy but you never know what his legacy is on the other side of the door.

Also nobody trying to see a PG Lite version of MJF.

I bet Cody was instrumental in bringing Jade in and I bet he's going to be the conduit in bringing in a few other AEW wrestlers (Starks) when their contract is up.

MJF will probably be there in 2-3 years
i told everyone in here Cody is a middle man as far as getting Aew guys over to Wwe.

Last edited:
I do feel deep down inside MJF does want a WWE run expecially now that his boy Cody is there. If i was him im torn yes i could be the face of AEW and be THE guy but you never know what his legacy is on the other side of the door.

T.K. will beg his daddy for more oil money to lock up MJF.

And that's exactly what's gonna happen to him if he goes to WWE. Fans live MJF for his don't give a fucc uncensored demeanor. He's old skool in and out the ring.

Back