Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Nah, that ain't it. If it was, her segments and buzz woulda been way bigger when she was an undefeated champion for 500+ days doing breakfast club interviews, at events, being the picture at WBD presentations, toys, being on game covers, etc.

AEW-9.jpeg

jade-cargill-bianca-belair-montez-ford-nascar.jpg

jade-cargill-orange-cassidy-ricky-starks.jpg

It boggles my mind that a lot of these fans act like they have to support only one company. Or as if they'll get rewarded for pledging allegiance to one company.

While fans beef wit each other...these wrestlers are laughing their azzz off at them. B/c a lot of them are friends wit each other, despite the companies they reside in. Prowrestling is a brother/sisterhood. They've shed blood, sweat, and tears together all thru this industry. But too many of these fans want them hate each other, and act like it should be some kinda war.

Shyt is sad

It boggles my mind that a lot of these fans act like they have to support only one company. Or as if they'll get rewarded for pledging allegiance to one company.

While fans beef wit each other...these wrestlers are laughing their azzz off at them. B/c a lot of them are friends wit each other, despite the companies they reside in. Prowrestling is a brother/sisterhood. They've shed blood, sweat, and tears together all thru this industry. But too many of these fans want them hate each other, and act like it should be some kinda war.

Shyt is sad

And when wrestlers from different companies run into each other at the airport or at dinner or at the gym, it’s usually love. I’ll never just pick one wrestling company to watch/support

Back