Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Congratulations to Jade Cargill because I know she got the BIGGIE BAG. Hot shotting her into title feuds is not the answer though

Becky keeping the belt warm for Jade. They doing a great job of building the nxt brand up and Jade can come take over that role while also being featured on the main shows.

I bet Cody was instrumental in bringing Jade in and I bet he's going to be the conduit in bringing in a few other AEW wrestlers (Starks) when their contract is up.

MJF will probably be there in 2-3 years

I bet Cody was instrumental in bringing Jade in and I bet he's going to be the conduit in bringing in a few other AEW wrestlers (Starks) when their contract is up.

Poaching talent from a company you helped found and build is nasty work lol.

The Cody factor is what's making me think/hope they'll just give the fans what they want off top like they did with Cody/Seth. The fans wanted that and begged for so as soon as Cody got back it was the 1st thing we got. Same with Bianca and Jade.

Even tho he talks shit about switching sides MJF will be the one to re-sign with them long term probably. He's still young tho so once he feels hes accomplished everything in AEW he'll make that jump.

Starks on the other hand I could see it happening once his contract is up unless they get him involved in something major

I can see the top free agents getting a lot of money thrown at them but then the downside is those contracts will come at the expense of lesser talent getting released

Back