Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Folks just need to get over it and enjoy the show instead of worrying about who is doing what to who backstage in personal settings and deciding who needs fired or sent home. Shit is lame asf.

Glad I was a kid when Shawn was on top in the 90s and didn't care about who Shawn was throwing a tantrum on backstage over and over and just enjoyed what was presented on tv. Fans get too emotinal for this type of shit. Its prowrestling, a male soap opera.

It’s sad and pathetic now with some of these “sources.” Dirtsheets been ruining wrestling for about 20 years now

Folks just need to get over it and enjoy the show instead of worrying about who is doing what to who backstage in personal settings and deciding who needs fired or sent home. Shit is lame asf, exactly why folks dotn care for that twitter shit folks like fishing in.

Glad I was a kid when Shawn was on top in the 90s and didn't care about who Shawn was throwing a tantrum on backstage over and over and just enjoyed what was presented on tv. Fans get too emotinal for this type of shit. Its prowrestling, a male soap opera.
We wouldn't even know about this if those people wouldn't run to these wrestling reporters telling shit, they're the reason the show being overshadowed by backstage incidents

We wouldn't even know about this if those people wouldn't run to these wrestling reporters telling shit, they're the reason the show being overshadowed by backstage incidents
True they are mostly to blame but fans who fall in line and pick sides is part of it too.

lets-see-if-everything-i-said-is-true-zach-jobe.gif

I never said the dirt sheets were gospel either.

Like don't nobody else but me find it weird that this was supposedly a long drawn out fight that spilled outside of the venue and nobody has ANY footage of this? In 2022? I ain't see not one video of these dudes in the hallway looking beat up. No security camera footage of them going to the door or nothing.

We just going by what the sheets are telling us happened as described to them on some Orson Welles stuff.

We rocking with the dirt sheets now?

So we can bring twitter into this now? Okay. Got it. I'll put that as another flip flop of yours along with you saying the sheets aren't trustworthy just to then use the sheets a few days later.

Good thing I'm not presenting it like it's news unlike the dirt sheets that suddenly become gospel when it's something negative against a certain elite company right?

Hey honorable brother du, in a couple months when y'all come around to my way of thinking, but try to spin it like it was an original idea, just keep that same energy is all I ask.
tony-stark-icegif-6.gif

Folks just need to get over it and enjoy the show instead of worrying about who is doing what to who backstage in personal settings and deciding who needs fired or sent home. Shit is lame asf, exactly why folks dotn care for that twitter shit folks like fishing in.

Pretty much.

Nah I'm with the WWE wave brodie. Punk needs structure.

Plus he needs to go ahead and get smacked up by the Tribal Chief for all them Keep Roman Strong memes.

This.

Structure.

Something that AEW is lacking. Yes the boys put on a wrestling show but there’s no control of egos and emotions. You think this shit is flying as often in WWE?? Nah. Sure they have their spits and spats but nothing like what we consistently hear from the AEW lockerroom.

khan is running it like a fantasy frat house…he likes being one of the boys. The whole “freedom” thing isn’t what everyone thinks it is. A locker room needs structure and leaders. Punk should know better. But I love how much shit he talked about wwe but slowly is seeing that not only are they a more superior company but a very well structured company - that even though he bitched about it, would rather have it than AEW.

What’s his contract looking like??

Royal Rumble 2024 would be perfect for him to come back to

There has been a lot of talk within the last week about The Authors of Pain and Paul Ellering returning to make some WWE appearances soon, most likely for the WWE NXT brand.

We first heard the talk about three weeks back and over the last 24 hours there was discussions backstage at last night's NXT taping about them possibly making appearances next month, so stay tuned.

The duo were signed to WWE developmental deals in 2016 and released in September 2020. They had announced and were promoting events under the Wrestling Entertainment Series banner, but the first event announced was postponed and later canceled.

This.

Structure.

Something that AEW is lacking. Yes the boys put on a wrestling show but there’s no control of egos and emotions. You think this shit is flying as often in WWE?? Nah. Sure they have their spits and spats but nothing like what we consistently hear from the AEW lockerroom.

khan is running it like a fantasy frat house…he likes being one of the boys. The whole “freedom” thing isn’t what everyone thinks it is. A locker room needs structure and leaders. Punk should know better. But I love how much shit he talked about wwe but slowly is seeing that not only are they a more superior company but a very well structured company - that even though he bitched about it, would rather have it than AEW.

What’s his contract looking like??

Royal Rumble 2024 would be perfect for him to come back to

I was wit you till we got right here

There has been a lot of talk within the last week about The Authors of Pain and Paul Ellering returning to make some WWE appearances soon, most likely for the WWE NXT brand.

We first heard the talk about three weeks back and over the last 24 hours there was discussions backstage at last night's NXT taping about them possibly making appearances next month, so stay tuned.

The duo were signed to WWE developmental deals in 2016 and released in September 2020. They had announced and were promoting events under the Wrestling Entertainment Series banner, but the first event announced was postponed and later canceled.

I hope they good now cus... they were injury prone af back during that first run

I think most people are down for Punk to have a final run in WWE. Grab the ring and possibly teach these NXT cats how to promo..hell even the main roster.

But fuck all that if they can get it right in AEW with him and the kids because he is far more interesting there then under WWE.

Last edited:
Back