Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Well Punk was still in WWE after that Rock/Cena II situation didn't go over well with him. I can't blame him for that when he was WWE Champion for 1yr 1/2. Especially after how shitty Rock/Cena II main event turned out.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back is that noDQ match that Punk had with Brock at SummerSlam (2013) and he was pissed that Brock was going over which was understandable when he was still full-time and Brock was a part-timer. The bottomline though TK doesn't know what to do with Punk but kiss his ass.
You can't blame him? Lmao

You can't blame him for bitching about his match with the Undertaker because they didn't get top billing over a rematch of the biggest drawing match ever? Punk the type to forget its a work. Just take your money and keep it pushing

Last edited:
Playing out exactly how I predicted. Make them boys official.

I didnt think anything would come from it the first few times he appeared w/ them or posted pics but now i think its much more likely. Especially w/ the way Melo be acting since he won the strap

im all for it if thats where we heading

During that interaction they had Trick was going to mention the Profits before Melo cut him off. Idk if Trick comes along with them cause 5 is a crowd but yeh October comin and this when Raw / Smackdown hit "reset" and do their season premieres. Perfect time for Melo to be called up and brought along with the new Hurt Business.

I'm wondering if Bobby is cleared for in-ring stuff or if he's still hurt.

During that interaction they had Trick was going to mention the Profits before Melo cut him off. Idk if Trick comes along with them cause 5 is a crowd but yeh October comin and this when Raw / Smackdown hit "reset" and do their season premieres. Perfect time for Melo to be called up and brought along with the new Hurt Business.

I'm wondering if Bobby is cleared for in-ring stuff or if he's still hurt.

I could see him becoming the MVP of the group. Where he manages but gets involved from time to time.

You can't blame him? Lmao

You can't blame him for bitching about his match with the Undertaker because they didn't get top billing over a rematch of the biggest drawing match ever? Punk the type to forget its a work. Just take your money and keep it pushing
I can't blame Punk for not wanting to be apart of Cena/Rock II making it a triple-threat match because the rematch was complete ass. They could've did Taker vs Lesnar at WM 29 and had Taker go over and broke the streak the following year.

I can't blame Punk for not wanting to be apart of Cena/Rock II making it a triple-threat match because the rematch was complete ass. They could've did Taker vs Lesnar at WM 29 and had Taker go over and broke the streak the following year.
Brock losing once would've lessened the impact of him winning at 30. I love Punk but when Rock & Cena I breaks the buy rate record, you'd be foolish not to run it back the next year. The business is about making money and thats the money match. Punk worked Rock at 2 straight PPVs, Taker at Mania, and Cena in-between, he had nothing to complain about.

In a story that is worth following, the stock for WWE has dropped quite a bit today, dropping all day today since opening.

Yesterday, 8/30, the stock opened at and closed at $110.05. Today, the stock has dropped, as of this writing, down $12.90 to 97.50 as of this writing.

SeekingAlpha.com is reporting the stock drop is part of a ripple effect of a Saudi Arabian investment fund investing in UFC competitor the PFL, The Professional Fighters League, a group that recently ran the Theater in Madison Square Garden.

Endeavor, which is acquiring WWE officially next month, also saw their own stock drop as well.

While MMA is obvioisly well outside of WWE's realm today, in a few weeks when the company is reborn as TKO, it will be part of the overall business, so investors are reacting to money being put into a TKO competitor, although the PFL's current market reach is well below UFC.

Back