Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I would not want to share a ring with a man it looks that damn diseased

For real Rodman looks incredibly sickly like dude that played Cabin Boy

This wrestling shit just keeps giving. I been watching wwe constant for about 2 years now since I fell off in like 01. Occasionally catching a royal rumble here and there.

My boy got me back on. His brother been wrestling about 10 years now This is all I watch now. Since I hopped back on the wagon, it seems like business is popping more than ever.

I caught the tale end of the aew show in London. First time watching them like that. I liked what I saw

If they was going to push anyone it should be Hobbs as bad ass heel leaving destruction in his wake. No clue who the top face should be.

This wrestling shit just keeps giving. I been watching wwe constant for about 2 years now since I fell off in like 01. Occasionally catching a royal rumble here and there.

My boy got me back on. His brother been wrestling about 10 years now This is all I watch now. Since I hopped back on the wagon, it seems like business is popping more than ever.

I caught the tale end of the aew show in London. First time watching them like that. I liked what I saw
Def a booming time right now.

If they was going to push anyone it should be Hobbs as bad ass heel leaving destruction in his wake. No clue who the top face should be.
Yeah, Hobbs or Miro or Malakai Black should be top heels. No clue on a top face. Maybe start pushing Action Andretti lol

Jay White should be their focus. He is the young lion who is already half way established as a big deal and was the NJPW World Champ.

Establish an original
WWE sees Jay White as a potential mega star, that should tell you AEW should buckle in now. Fuck qll that original stuff, if the guy is it he is it or atleast one of them. Hobbs needs to be up there too tho he still needs more work in that ring where White is already on GO.

Back