Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering has been spotted in Orlando, Florida today.

As PWInsiderElite.com reported last week, there has been talk of Ellering and The Authors of Pain potentially making some WWE NXT appearances of late

Idc for dude cause I wasn’t watching when he was active and he’s lame to me either way but they could have easily had Carlito harass Theory in a US title feud. These Niggas are just incompetent

The belief within WWE is that the Endeavor takeover could go down as early as next week. There are a lot of employees gritting their teeth to see what this means for their future.

The word making the rounds at last night's Raw taping was that Liv Morgan, who has been out of action with an arm injury, will be heading to Birmingham, Alabama next week for a follow-up.

In a likely WWE NXT spoiler for tonight, The Authors of Pain are in Orlando, Florida today.

FOX is shutting down their "Out of Character" WWE podcast, which certainly would lead some to believe that means the WWE-FOX relationship is starting to wind down. It was the only ancillary FOX-WWE programming in recent months beyond random one hour weekend afternoon TV specials, none of which appear to be on the horizon.

Bryan Danielson has risen greatly in terms of behind the scenes influence politically over the last six weeks. We are told that even before London, Danielson had taken on responsibility ot trying to faciliate between talents. Tony Khan has stated that should something happen to him where he cannot run the promotion, his father should turn to Danielson.

CM Punk has been removed from the AEW roster as well as all graphics for Collision. We are told that CM Punk related AEW merchandise will be pulled from ProWrestlingTees.com very soon as well.

Bullet Club Gold should run it. Build up Jay White to be the big bad
Oh your talking my language i just meant DB should do the over seeing with creative.

Jay White that guy and i 1000% hope Khan straps him to the moon. They already had them go over The Elite and FTR so thats a good sign.

Last edited:
You got Andrade. Can also throw HoB as possible dominant faction on Collision. AEW got plenty of options. It's next man/woman up

You got Andrade. Can also throw HoB as possible dominant faction on Collision. AEW got plenty of options. It's next man/woman up
This is true they got a dope roster, Jay White should be the main guy they push tho out the gate. He is the total package no Lex Luger. Having his squad go over the 2 best teams out is a start.

I know that was one of the main guys Punk was trying to work with and help build up so it makes sense.

Back